Solutions's Story - (Trichologist to save the day-hopeful)

solutions

Reaction score
Well I've been losing hair for almost a year. Derms are idiots and they really don't seem to care. They just want to throw rogaine at you and not try to attack the initial problem which could have been hygiene, thyroid,BC or stress. I will never see a derm again. I just discovered trichologist by mistake and found one in LA and OC. So I am going to the free one first althought they are not as good as the OC one which is over priced. My hair loss started out with Telogen Effluvium for sure I think. Then doing all kinds of S%#@ to my hair going on and off the pill, changing doses in thyroid meds and not washing my hair contributed to the loss. Derms are only specialized in Androgenetic Alopecia, there are many reasons for hair loss. I got so many blood tests but still I reallyneed a microscopic look at my hair this is where the Trich comes in. I am very hopeful that I will get all my hair back once I find out the underlying problem.

Hopeful

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, i hope you get all your hair back too mate. But don't kid yourself, 99% of the time - it's male pattern baldness.