Solution To Itchy Scalp Found!!! Diffuse Thinners Gtfih

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using OC000459 at 20mg in 3ml of KB Solution. I applied it to everywhere except my back and sides. The shitty androgen itch moved away from wherever I apply the OC and now its only on my back and sides. I swear this is a disease. I bought it from Kane but I'm not advertising if u guys think that.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on OC and how often do you use it? According to your profile you are also in topical finasteride, RU, oral finasteride, and oral dutasteride. Are you certain one of those treatments didn’t do it?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on OC and how often do you use it? According to your profile you are also in topical finasteride, RU, oral finasteride, and oral dutasteride. Are you certain one of those treatments didn’t do it?
RU=bullshit, topical finasteride=works for ppl with less aggressive hair loss, finasteride=will work for most, dutasteride=best thing I've used but am still balding like crazy. Once I added the OC my itching has went down by 85ish% and I only itch when I apply DMSO. OC didn't change my hair loss situation by a lot though, just got rid of that shitty itch. I apply 20mg to my scalp everyday.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
H
RU=bullshit, topical finasteride=works for ppl with less aggressive hair loss, finasteride=will work for most, dutasteride=best thing I've used but am still balding like crazy. Once I added the OC my itching has went down by 85ish% and I only itch when I apply DMSO. OC didn't change my hair loss situation by a lot though, just got rid of that shitty itch. I apply 20mg to my scalp everyday.
how long did it take for the itch to go away?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea how to buy or use bitcoin, is that how you bought this from Kane?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea how to buy or use bitcoin, is that how you bought this from Kane?
kane has a tutorial on how to use bitcoin on his site

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My itch is killing me. Ru killed it for like 2 months then it just stopped working.
RU is sh*t, you might as well rub dht on your hair, literally did nothing for me but f*** with my heart.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My solution to stopping the scalp itch was quitting minoxidil. Been off a few week now scalp never felt better.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My solution to stopping the scalp itch was quitting minoxidil. Been off a few week now scalp never felt better.

I second that minoxidil is the devil for my scalp but have you thought about going the oral route?

I would just like to add to this thread that prp and lllt seems to have really helped my inflammation. It hasn’t helped all that much with hair loss but I have only done one prp session and it’s hard staying dedicated to lllt. I am gonna stick with it though from this point forward. It seems like when I am having a bad itch lllt for about 20 mins does a good job decreasing it. Now if I could just solve the sebum plugging the hair follicle problem.

Last edited:

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 2 years. Never really saw any new growth, and I been on finasteride for a year now anyway, so I figured it's time to put the minoxidil away.
I’ve been on min for 20 years and I’ve saw some good and bad, but this itch is over powering