Solution to "brain fog"

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
So I've read that "brain fog" is a symptom of finasteride that some people are reporting. I have actually felt this brain fog before I went on finasteride, and the solution I've found that works for me is to spend 30 minutes or more outside. This sensation for me began just this year, and I had never felt it before. It did really feel like a fog in my brain. I don't know how else to describe it. But I went for a walk and my head cleared up. I don't know if anyone else here has experienced brain fog or if they've found solutions for it, but I just wanted to post what has worked for me in case it could help anyone else.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
they are too busy shut in their room all day by themselves posting on propecia help and the impact of hairloss forum to go outside

Jacob

Reaction score
I've wondered aloud in these forums if something like Prevagen would help.

hmm

Established Member
Reaction score
I get brain fog from depression every now an then but not from finasteride. Been on it for 9 years...

goodguybadhair

Reaction score
they are too busy shut in their room all day by themselves posting on propecia help and the impact of hairloss forum to go outside

strong everything

aren't you the guy taking dutasteride? LOL, gl with your effeminate beta tendencies and potato brain goals of 2014 :gay2:

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score

strong everything

aren't you the guy taking dutasteride? LOL, gl with your effeminate beta tendencies and potato brain goals of 2014 :gay2:

this isn't BB.com you sheep

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score

strong everything

wow lol u got me so good I mean look at those results in my sig at absolutely no cost I clearly made a horrible decision starting dutasteride u are smarter then me and 3 posts a day lol no life

hmm

Established Member
Reaction score

strong everything

Been on finasteride 9 years and dutasteride nearly 1 year. Still mentally sharp as ever with no problems smashing it in the gym or smashing my GF in the bedroom. I'm sorry that effeminate guys with beta tendencies like yourself can't handle an anti-androgen without going soft upstairs and down below.