soft penis and shrinking with finasteride

bruno96

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been since 6 months and have not been able to get a full erection, I ejaculate with the penis still a little soft and the maximum penis size has decreased by 2cm. for days I can't get up even taking steroids like testosterone 500mg, I spent 2 months without jacking off or having sex or having an erection, only when I started taking testosterone enanthate and I got an erection and desire again but still I can't get one full erection, and often during sex I get totally flaccid, I'm very embarrassed. Now I stopped taking testosterone and went back to it, I don't feel like it at all. I'm only 24 years old. I don't know what I'm going to do I don't want to lose my hair but I don't want to be helpless either. I know there is no medicine as good as finasteride. Do you think ru58841 would be as good as finasteride?

Scott Ryan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop taking it within 72 hours you should be back to normal. But your hair will start to regress. Catch 22.

Keep taking it and try a very small dose of v**** .. very small. That should get the motor running. Also, if you can do a lot of cardio exercise, that always helps.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been since 6 months and have not been able to get a full erection, I ejaculate with the penis still a little soft and the maximum penis size has decreased by 2cm. for days I can't get up even taking steroids like testosterone 500mg, I spent 2 months without jacking off or having sex or having an erection, only when I started taking testosterone enanthate and I got an erection and desire again but still I can't get one full erection, and often during sex I get totally flaccid, I'm very embarrassed. Now I stopped taking testosterone and went back to it, I don't feel like it at all. I'm only 24 years old. I don't know what I'm going to do I don't want to lose my hair but I don't want to be helpless either. I know there is no medicine as good as finasteride. Do you think ru58841 would be as good as finasteride?
Sorry for the personal question, but how big is your penis normally when erect? Are you larger than average? A guy with 5 inches will get erect a lot easier than a guy who's 8 inches.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of pseudoscience is this? Maybe the guy with the 8 incher isn't attracted to you. :rolleyes:
Its not pseudo science. A Smaller penis requires less blood flow to fill up and get stiff. Some men with longer thicker penises require more blood flow, though this is no rule. Its about blood flow. Perhaps like a weightlifter who burns out quicker in a high cardio sport than a thinner athlete...

That said there is NO rule. this is a generalization.....so yeah maybe pseudo science

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does finasteride grow your hair back or just keep what you have at really high doses ? Is min the best stimulant for regrowth?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does finasteride grow your hair back or just keep what you have at really high doses ? Is min the best stimulant for regrowth?
Yes. finasteride/Duta are mostly for maintenance while min and oral min especially, along with microneedling, are for regrowth more so but min also seems to provide maintenance as well as growth.

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pure biology. More dick needs more blood and more pumping.
So what? Generally dudes with bigger dicks are bigger themselves, meaning larger vital organs (re:heart) to pump the blood.

There is zero scientific evidence showing that larger men have higher rates of ED.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what? Generally dudes with bigger dicks are bigger themselves, meaning larger vital organs (re:heart) to pump the blood.

There is zero scientific evidence showing that larger men have higher rates of ED.
Noone said ED...just sometimes more blood flow is necessary for bigger units...