Soft hair with one piece - Straw with another?

GeorgeW1960

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can there be so much difference from one piece to another? I bought one from one company, a month later it was dry as straw. Another one from another company is still soft?

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
you pay for what you get. Paying alittle bit extra for hair systems is DEF the way to go.. in the panic a few months ago , i could not find my colour hair /base anywhere, it was sold out from my regular places, so i managed to find one of ebay... pictures looked legit.. it was £60 cheaper then my usual ones i buy , which was amazing, so i grabbed it... it arrived a week later and it was the most horrendous dry , horrible hair .. so i sent it back for a refund! Now if i buy ANYTHING like this online from a place ive not had it before, i contact them for pictures and video of the system to try and atleast get a better idea of what i am getting!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
you pay for what you get. Paying alittle bit extra for hair systems is DEF the way to go.. in the panic a few months ago , i could not find my colour hair /base anywhere, it was sold out from my regular places, so i managed to find one of ebay... pictures looked legit.. it was £60 cheaper then my usual ones i buy , which was amazing, so i grabbed it... it arrived a week later and it was the most horrendous dry , horrible hair .. so i sent it back for a refund! Now if i buy ANYTHING like this online from a place ive not had it before, i contact them for pictures and video of the system to try and atleast get a better idea of what i am getting!

A former client who decided to "go cheap" and went with another supplier is now stuck... it appears his salon buys from ebay... has had bad system after bad system. The joke is that the difference in price is not that much... but after paying for non-refundable shipping... he now has no hair... and is in the hole for more $$$.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
A former client who decided to "go cheap" and went with another supplier is now stuck... it appears his salon buys from ebay... has had bad system after bad system. The joke is that the difference in price is not that much... but after paying for non-refundable shipping... he now has no hair... and is in the hole for more $$$.
its such a mine field.... you could find a REALLY great supply who is cheaper and supplies great quality hair, but its trail and error sadly. Ive been searhing for 100% european hair system in quality hair and have constantly only found indian hair, which is ok , but not as good as european quality hair...

GeorgeW1960

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that some places sell better hair. What is it about the hair that makes it better? What should one look for.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
its such a mine field.... you could find a REALLY great supply who is cheaper and supplies great quality hair, but its trail and error sadly. Ive been searhing for 100% european hair system in quality hair and have constantly only found indian hair, which is ok , but not as good as european quality hair...
In my experience, European hair is too delicate for hair systems. A good-quality remy Indian hair is better. And if it's GOOD quality, it won't be too thick.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that some places sell better hair. What is it about the hair that makes it better? What should one look for.

You won't be able to tell without seeing actual samples (systems not color ring).

But that is only if you get from a supplier that is not online. If you are buying online you don't really have a way of knowing... other than avoiding the cheap eBay, Aliexpress systems.