soaky s'okay?

Snoogans

Reaction score
this roagine foam is great... so easy!

but when i use it, my hair soaks so much up.

water is an ingrediant in roagine, so can i wet my hair a bit before i apply?

thanks!

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Snoogans,
I seem to remember hearing that your hair and scalp needs to be dry for some reason, I'm sure someone else will enlighten us both on the specifics.
You should get a job in journalism with thread titles like that. :wink:

Sean68

Reaction score
haha. maybe he already does.

i always find it a bit easier to apply when my scalp is slightly damp
but then ive never used the foam.

grass

Reaction score
As mentioned in other posts, having a wet scalp can increase absorption but can also increase your chances of getting systemic side effects. probably not a good idea..

Snoogans

Reaction score
grass said:
As mentioned in other posts, having a wet scalp can increase absorption but can also increase your chances of getting systemic side effects. probably not a good idea..

Systemic side effects?

grass

Reaction score
Systemic means "affecting the entire body," rather than a single organ or body part. so instead of just affecting your hair follicles, it could mess with your blood presure or create other unwanted sides effects.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
Those are very rare. I apply it whenever I get out of the shower and have toweled my hair off so that it's damp. If you have longer hair just allot it out onto the most affected areas with the nozzle making direct contact on the scalp. Then rub it in. That easy. If you let your hair air dry a little afterwards it becomes a bit of a styling aid that seems to increase the appearance of thickness without looking greasy or gelled. But don't worry about applying it to a damp scalp. I believe it's written in the rogaine packaging, but that's mostly just to cover their asses.

nguy1832

Reaction score
Aw man, all this time I thought I couldn't use it 'till my scalp is dry. Now I find out it works even better when it's wet hmm