So You Can No Longer Use A Credit Card To Buy From Foreign Pharmacies In The Usa

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holy crap. just found this out today and i have only about 2.5 months left of fincar to last me. they often wire transfer options, but is that safe? i don't want to have to go get a doctor appointment every month to keep on getting refills of finasteride, i'm planning on taking it for the rest of my life. what the hell am i going to do?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My script lasts like 3 months. Just ask for more?
they don't make money that way. i don't know how much longer i'll have health insurance to pay for a doctor's visit. plus it was just so much easier to just order it online.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah just in time for Brotzu lotion
is that for real? and since it's italian won't getting it in the usa be problematic? all i know is i haven't really lost any hair since i've been on finasteride for the past 15 years, and now i'm going to have issues getting it.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its apparently for real.. yeah being American could be an issue for access to it. Anyway you can be like the rest of us who finasteride doesn't work for anyway, welcome

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy crap. just found this out today and i have only about 2.5 months left of fincar to last me. they often wire transfer options, but is that safe? i don't want to have to go get a doctor appointment every month to keep on getting refills of finasteride, i'm planning on taking it for the rest of my life. what the hell am i going to do?

The docs I get it from write me 6 months worth of refills....doubt most docs are going to want to see you every month for male pattern baldness assessments

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@spring15 Hey man, if you can't get finasteride from overseas anymore then why don't you just get a script from your dermatologist/doctor and pick it up from a pharmacy? The pharmacy will contact your Doctor every time you call them and need a refill and they will have it ready for you within hours. That's what I do and it works great cause you can buy in bulk. They usually give you 2 months worth or more so you will only have to go once every few months. Also, the finasteride from a local pharmacy is always going to be legit because they are very careful with that stuff and I personally trust that more than getting it from overseas.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have bad anxiety and don't like going to doctor and admitting I have hair Loss d had transplants and don't want to have to pick up rx in store even if they think I'm there to pick up prostate medication . Stupid I know but I'd rather pay more to buy online than deal with doctors

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bad anxiety and don't like going to doctor and admitting I have hair Loss d had transplants and don't want to have to pick up rx in store even if they think I'm there to pick up prostate medication . Stupid I know but I'd rather pay more to buy online than deal with doctors

Go to a dermatologist. You'll be one of countless patients they see for male pattern baldness. Doubtful your story will be anything out of the ordinary for them

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score

Use eCheck. I've used it several times on ADC and it's been safe.

shookwun

Reaction score
I have bad anxiety and don't like going to doctor and admitting I have hair Loss d had transplants and don't want to have to pick up rx in store even if they think I'm there to pick up prostate medication . Stupid I know but I'd rather pay more to buy online than deal with doctors[/QUOTE
are you also afraid to open to the for pizza delivery guy after you make an order online?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

He leaves a $20 bill on the steps and waits for the delivery guy to drive away to retrieve the pizza

Maintains his hair though, because his cat is a Norwood spotter :D