So who is the best fue dr at the moment ?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just curious, and want to do as much research as i can. So i can get the best when the time comes.
hoping for many reply`s
alsow warnings against the worst would be nice :woot:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no takers ? tell me about the worst and the best plz.. who would you use for fue ?

columbo

Reaction score
i would probably go to Dr Feller in New York based on results I have seen. I couldnt give a suggestion as to who I would avoid to be honest.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thnx, i have read some bad stuff about poor results on armani lately and that he has tryed to silence the people who complain.
seen some good results from prohair 2, but alsow some that are not that greate.
prices are very cheap though, and from some of their result photos look pretty real.. since i think some have gotn poor results and some are good.
hope more ppl will pitch in with good tips, and warnings about butchers and bad results.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Feller is always up there for FUE, BHR in belgium, Bisinga... these are the only doctors/clinics posting regular FUE pics that i've seen.

Who is the best FUE Dr :dunno:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Feller is always up there for FUE, BHR in belgium, Bisinga... these are the only doctors/clinics posting regular FUE pics that i've seen.

Who is the best FUE Dr :dunno:
good petchsky, thnx for posting. I mostly want as much info on good drs. Dont really need to hear who people think is the best 1. Just want many good options, so i can deside my self if the time comes.
Thnx and keep em coming :bravo:

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
JJ09 said:
Dr Arvind has been posting some excellent results of late.

Yes. I dont know about any other doctors as I had hair transplant only from Dr. Arvind and am very satisfied with the outcome. I plan to do more transplants and definitely recommend Dr. Arvind as the best.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Recently seen some results from a Dr. Jean Devroye from Belgium, very impressive results, does FUE and strip.

May even consider this guy myself in the future.

Hiker

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're going the FUE route make sure to look at the docs work and how the donor area looks.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i got a consultation with prohair in 4 days :punk:

i'm curious to know how mutch donor i have and how mutch grafts would be
needed for my demands...

i want a dencer hairline, my temples a little smaller , and my crown filled up more...

now i'm curious how much grafts they will calculate and what the price would be

Petchsky

Reaction score
Probably be round 2000 grafts. That's my prediction :)

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i hope you mean a hair transplant of 2000 grafts , and not only 2000 grafts donor left....

sinds i know people who did 7500 grafts hair transplants... multiple...
so i did only 2725 grafts with fut, so i hope to have at least another 4000grafts donor for hair transplants .... i really hope this :whistle:

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i went to prohair

man man, what a ultramodern clinic... never seen something like that

ok for my grafts...
the consult who had also had 3 transplants , talkt to me what i would like in a hair transplant, and what is possible....

i told him fill up my temples a little bit, make my hairline dencer (thicker)
and fill up the crown...

he examend my hairline of my first hair transplant, its done verry well he says... your current hairline is 35 grafts/cm... so we can add another 15/grafts/cm everywhere to make it more dencer...

in total i would need 2000 a 2500 grafts, he could not tell exactly sinds he need to shave my head to give an exact calculation, but it would be near 2500 grafts...

he sayd i have still verry dence donor... even after allready 1 FUT / STRIP

i have no problem to have still : 5000 grafts or more donor left for hair transplant , maybe 7000 but the it can get a little thinner

so good hoops

i got an email from a Doctor from turkye also , he does 2000 grafts fue for 2700 euro (flight / hotel included) so its now looking for the best option....

prohair would cost 5750 euro .... but for 2500 grafts ....
2000 grafts cost 5000 euro there

dont know what to do... pfff

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
i went to prohair

ok for my grafts...
the consult who had also had 3 transplants , talkt to me what i would like in a hair transplant, and what is possible....

and fill up the crown...

he examend my hairline of my first hair transplant, its done verry well he says... your current hairline is 35 grafts/cm... so we can add another 15/grafts/cm everywhere to make it more dencer...

in total i would need 2000 a 2500 grafts, he could not tell exactly sinds he need to shave my head to give an exact calculation, but it would be near 2500 grafts...

i have no problem to have still : 5000 grafts or more donor left for hair transplant , maybe 7000 but the it can get a little thinner

so good hoops

i got an email from a Doctor from turkye also , he does 2000 grafts fue for 2700 euro (flight / hotel included) so its now looking for the best option....

Well i would look on the result pictures the clinic posts, and try to talk with people who had transplants at the clinic's too get theyr impression of how theyr transplants were. And then make up my mind, price is not everything. But results are, thats wy we are here on the forum ... right.
GL

Petchsky

Reaction score
True, go with the best clinic, not the cheapest.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Although I have not seen any pics I heard Ron Shapiro is doing excellent FUE work now.

Anyone familiar with SMG knows if he wasn't getting top notch results from FUE he would scrap it as he still believes strip is the best procedure available.

At some point in the future I'm suree I will need some more work and I will be going to Ron for FUE hairline and FUE into my scar.

Hopefully the drugs keep working and my next procedure will be a ways off.

CCS

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
i went to prohair

ok for my grafts...

and fill up the crown...

so good hoops

prohair: is that Dr A in india? So his is the super modern clinic? I'd go with him. He speaks english so you can read reviews on him. The place in Turkey sounds great. Might be a great Doctor just trying to get his name out by discounting the price. But you don't get many shots at this. I guess if you have more time than money you can go to the one in Turkey and get a smaller number of grafts to judge his skill, but I doubt he'd cover the plane ticket if you did not get many grafts.