So What Is A Normal Finasteride Shed Cycle Like? | HairLossTalk Forums

So What Is A Normal Finasteride Shed Cycle Like?

Discussion in 'Shedding Shedding Shedding' started by neddy2016, Dec 1, 2017.

1. neddy2016

neddy2016 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Does shedding work a certain way? is there a time period or point in which it stops? is there a point of no return here?

I ask because i don't notice alot of hair fall beyond the shower or being able to pull hair out easy as people claim it is when going through a shed but man finasteride is rapidly receding my hair and i am putting scary faith thats its just a shed.

I probably noticed more of a hair fall shed with saw palmetto but this is different, i had irritated bumps when i first started using finasteride but they have gone, i had an itch at the hairline which is mostly gone, although there is a slight tingle occasionally on the hairline area which is just getting worse.

2. subterfuge

subterfuge Member

Dislikes Received:
    can finasteride really make your hair 'rapidy recede'? (that's the last thing I need!!)
    Do you get that shedded hair back? (whether you stop taking it or not)

3. mattia

mattia New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    i had a sudden shedding starts at half of october and end at the begin of december. Then i have had a regrowth until now. Now the situation is like before the shedding. Maybe i tested a shedding due to cycle synchronisation. This is my experience. I hope that my story can help you.