So what are your weekend plans? Masturbation?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes masturbation and typing paragraphs about users from the forum that I'm jealous of using my imagination trying to create scenarios that they suffer just like I do

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at a very low point. I didnt even want to have my weekend movie night. Just feeling so miserable about everything. So I am doing nothing. I can't get dates. I'm worthless trash wasting resources to stay alive and healthy. You deserve everything you get for being born good looking and with hair.

ive been in your situation a few years ago where I would have very little success despite having a better set of hair

when that happened to me it was because of a few things

- profile pictures were misleading , so when women met up with me their expectations were not aligned

the biggest complaint I’ve heard from women is where the guy looks worse than his profile pictures in person

- general style needed improving

for example I find that having facial hair and finding what outfits that really work for me on dates really helps

women for example like it is when I am wearing a white shirt, jeans and boots

even with hair you need to find a hairstyle that works for you and overall dress sense

- confidence and attitude on the dates themselves

100% more successful when I have a happy go lucky attitude , women seem to feel very comfortable and relaxed around me

- keep trying

I’m going through a good spell right now but I’ve had my fair share of dry spells too

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at a very low point. I didnt even want to have my weekend movie night. Just feeling so miserable about everything. So I am doing nothing. I can't get dates. I'm worthless trash wasting resources to stay alive and healthy. You deserve everything you get for being born good looking and with hair.
Dude you look good as f***, leave the UK and you will slay like no tomorrow

The UK is impossible mode unless you're Indian for some reason or a Chad

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hair system isn't helping?
I have so many troubles. They seem to compound.
-People in my workplace commented on how I grew my hair and I don't know how to handle it. I thought that i had fooled everybody but clearly not.
-I don't know if this polyurethane system attached to my head is raising my estrogen or if I'm just feeling miserable.
-Systems are expensive and require maintenance. I need to buy my third system before my second system is trash and have it ready. The color fades so quickly and I don't yet know how to handle it. Cut in costs are expensive - sometimes as much as the system itself - and it adds up. Plus I want the most realistic looking least dense system. Those do not last very long compared with a thick system with a detectable hairline and lots of hair loaded on.
-Still I'm not competitive enough with system on. It's my height... I'll have to look into height boosting shoes. Must it be so difficult, I keep thinking.
-The system legit helped me a lot but I feel immense regret that I didn't get one back when I was 25 and NW6. Back then I would have been competitive and my goal (be settled with a child on the way one year ago) could have been achieved. Now I'm an old guy and my age will work against me too. I'm going to be at best an old guy dating rather than going as a young guy dating and an old guy settling down, which is the best in my opinion.
-I'm underperforming everywhere. I am taking a week off my bulk up diet. I'm miserable and unenthusiastic when I train in the gym. I'm behind in my work. All the while I talk to everybody else and they work like 70% of the time and effort that I do... How does everybody else have it so easy, I think.
-I might have money troubles coming up. I don't know how this happened.
-i don't enjoy or put much effort in many things. I stopped my weekend movie night, I don't clean my room anymore because I believe that it's a waste of time. I want to just play video games and watch wrestling but I don't even seem to have time enough for that.
-I triumphantly left therapy when I'd had my system for 4 weeks. I can go back perhaps, but I'll still likely refuse to take the ssri medications, so I'm stuck.

Basically I can't handle how difficult it is to really live. If I'm still messed up I'm going to contact my therapist with a list like the above, though I don't believe that there's a way out. The way out would have been for me to not lose my hair or straight away get the system years ago when I did.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been in your situation a few years ago where I would have very little success despite having a better set of hair

when that happened to me it was because of a few things

- profile pictures were misleading , so when women met up with me their expectations were not aligned

the biggest complaint I’ve heard from women is where the guy looks worse than his profile pictures in person

- general style needed improving

for example I find that having facial hair and finding what outfits that really work for me on dates really helps

women for example like it is when I am wearing a white shirt, jeans and boots

even with hair you need to find a hairstyle that works for you and overall dress sense

- confidence and attitude on the dates themselves

100% more successful when I have a happy go lucky attitude , women seem to feel very comfortable and relaxed around me

- keep trying

I’m going through a good spell right now but I’ve had my fair share of dry spells too
All of this is easy except for the hair

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Dude you look good as f***, leave the UK and you will slay like no tomorrow

The UK is impossible mode unless you're Indian for some reason or a Chad
I'm in a worse position than you. I was bullied as a kid and still I can't detect when people are being nice to me or messing me around. I have less social skills and might even be on the spectrum (tests indicate that I'm not and I don't think that i am... Just an obsessive personality).

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
All of this is easy except for the hair
He was born good looking, I think. I have better hair than him now and my photos are more polished but I can't get half his results. I can't relate to his situation but I will consider his advice. I can start with the fashion stuff. He drew confidence from being dressed up so maybe I can.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
-People in my workplace commented on how I grew my hair and I don't know how to handle it. I thought that i had fooled everybody but clearly not.
-I don't know if this polyurethane system attached to my head is raising my estrogen or if I'm just feeling miserable.
-Systems are expensive and require maintenance. I need to buy my third system before my second system is trash and have it ready. The color fades so quickly and I don't yet know how to handle it. Cut in costs are expensive - sometimes as much as the system itself - and it adds up. Plus I want the most realistic looking least dense system. Those do not last very long compared with a thick system with a detectable hairline and lots of hair loaded on.
-Still I'm not competitive enough with system on. It's my height... I'll have to look into height boosting shoes. Must it be so difficult, I keep thinking.
-The system legit helped me a lot but I feel immense regret that I didn't get one back when I was 25 and NW6. Back then I would have been competitive and my goal (be settled with a child on the way one year ago) could have been achieved. Now I'm an old guy and my age will work against me too. I'm going to be at best an old guy dating rather than going as a young guy dating and an old guy settling down, which is the best in my opinion.
-I'm underperforming everywhere. I am taking a week off my bulk up diet. I'm miserable and unenthusiastic when I train in the gym. I'm behind in my work. All the while I talk to everybody else and they work like 70% of the time and effort that I do... How does everybody else have it so easy, I think.
-i don't enjoy or put much effort in many things. I stopped my weekend movie night, I don't clean my room anymore because I believe that it's a waste of time. I want to just play video games and watch wrestling but I don't even seem to have time enough for that.
-I triumphantly left therapy when I'd had my system for 4 weeks. I can go back perhaps, but I'll still likely refuse to take the ssri medications, so I'm stuck.

Basically I can't handle how difficult it is to really live. If I'm still messed up I'm going to contact my therapist with a list like the above, though I don't believe that there's a way out. The way out would have been for me to not lose my hair or straight away get the system years ago when I did.
Can't give you much advice when it comes to maintaining the systems, I have no experience with that. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles though but also relieved to hear the system helped a bit after all.

You're not old, men don't have an expiration date. We men are just as old as we look. For example after fixing my hairline I look mid 20's and have a girlfriend who is in her early 20's.

What kind of therapy did you get? What you need is CBT which is more practical and focuses on the present. f*** all that other sh*t, delving in the past will just make you sad and hate your parents. And yeah don't take SSRIs but if you really must, there are other types of antidepressants that don't give you sexual sides that you can try.

The height thing is exaggerated on the Internet but sure you can use lifts or boots to get a slight boost.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Age is a big problem. The issue is that even women past 30, if they are single, that raises red flags and there are very few situations where it is justified.

I can only think of a few, where the women is a genius and cannot find men near her intelligence to date, where she is in a low population town without a lot of choices, or her former husband died in a war or something.

Ultimately looking to move out of the UK might be a good idea, there are great choices in Europe if your job would allow you to lateral to a different location.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just tell them about it, nothing to hide. Hair systems don't have the same social stigma wigs had 20 years ago
-I don't know if this polyurethane system attached to my head is raising my estrogen or if I'm just feeling miserable
Lower your estrogen then. Lift more, take Zinc, eat healthier, take ashwagandha. And if all else fails take a low dose aromatase inhibitor
This is nothing more than an excuse. You're not in the right state or mind and that's why you're making issues out of thin air. Didn't you always use to tell me to get a hair system and that it's not really that expensive or exhausting to handle? Compared to the effect they have on your life, hair systems are definitely worth their price and hassle
-Still I'm not competitive enough with system on. It's my height... I'll have to look into height boosting shoes. Must it be so difficult, I keep thinking
I don't know what's it like where you live. But generally height is an internet meme. It helps greatly, but It's importance pales compared to looks and hair. You can definitely score some poon regardless of your height
The system legit helped me a lot but I feel immense regret that I didn't get one back when I was 25 and NW6. Back then I would have been competitive and my goal (be settled with a child on the way one year ago) could have been achieved. Now I'm an old guy and my age will work against me too. I'm going to be at best an old guy dating rather than going as a young guy dating and an old guy settling down, which is the best in my opinion
You're neither an old guy nor do you look like one. Why do you act like you're some saggy 50 yo divorced man? As I said before, you're making excuses because you're not in the right state of mind
I'm underperforming everywhere. I am taking a week off my bulk up diet. I'm miserable and unenthusiastic when I train in the gym. I'm behind in my work. All the while I talk to everybody else and they work like 70% of the time and effort that I do... How does everybody else have it so easy, I think
You're being too harsh on yourself man. You're doing really good especially considering the hand you were dealt with, chin up for a bit and be proud of yourself. You're in a great shape with a great job and a decent amount of money saved up. Considering that you had to deal with bullshit like premature baldness and still achieved all that is an awesome feat
I might have money troubles coming up. I don't know how this happened.
Everyone has those, it's a part of being a human lol
i don't enjoy or put much effort in many things. I stopped my weekend movie night, I don't clean my room anymore because I believe that it's a waste of time. I want to just play video games and watch wrestling but I don't even seem to have time enough for that
Because you feel like dogshit. You need to turn your life around and take care of yourself first before trying to enjoy life. Don't put too much stress on your body and listen to it carefully
I triumphantly left therapy when I'd had my system for 4 weeks. I can go back perhaps, but I'll still likely refuse to take the ssri medications, so I'm stuck
Yeah go back and don't take those drugs. Your issue is your mindset not your brain malfunctioning. Hopefully it will work better for you this time