so these libido side effects...

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
Have been away for a bit since quitting finasteride. Waiting for my sides to get better. So here's an update: After about 2 weeks things started to turn up (so to speak). Not fully back but better. About a week ago I started to feel the downward turn of the cycle once again and yesterday, LIMP. It's almost nine weeks!!!! And I'm sure it's not mental. It's the same rollercoaster when I was on finasteride - a couple weeks good, a couple weeks bad. My Doctor says it should be normal in 2 - 3 weeks after quitting. This is serious! I'm waiting on test results this week.

Has anyone else taken this long to get back to normal?

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rkim said:
Have been away for a bit since quitting finasteride. Waiting for my sides to get better. So here's an update: After about 2 weeks things started to turn up (so to speak). Not fully back but better. About a week ago I started to feel the downward turn of the cycle once again and yesterday, LIMP. It's almost nine weeks!!!! And I'm sure it's not mental. It's the same rollercoaster when I was on finasteride - a couple weeks good, a couple weeks bad. My Doctor says it should be normal in 2 - 3 weeks after quitting. This is serious! I'm waiting on test results this week.

Has anyone else taken this long to get back to normal?

Check your Messages: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... lder=inbox

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
cj --> why r u pushing everyone to read their inbox ?
I sent rkim a message the other day and I can see he didn't read it?

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize you can get messages through the HairLossTalk.com system.
Thanks cj.