So The Only Proven Cure For Ed Is Penis Transplant

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
like u said according to the internet
what can this program offers me more than i already have ? high test high dht?
i am alredy higher than range there
stopped going to the gym for 3 months since all of this happened went into deep depression my diet is not filled with food cuz I don't feel like eating or doing any thing really lol but still rocking 10%bf still looking lean
water fast ruined me juice fast what am i 2 years old? besides going in this mysterious mythical program will make me worse why is that ? cuz i will tern to a loony like alot of guys doing going online asking cd
ohh cd i ate nuts i crashed
ohh cd I didn't blend I drinked this juicebefore that
oh cd I didn't took my herbs today i crached

and the list go on so if a penis trasplant will help me then then i am all in lo

You're one of those guys. You worry about everything.

Why not just do the problem rationally and STFU?

You say you learned a lot in your years of training, but you clearly didn't. You're getting a lot wrong.

Honestly, finasteride isn't your problem. You have deep psychological problems. You're actually considering a penis transplant. Do you realize that this isn't normal? Don't you think you should try other things first?

Maybe you have an issue due to all of the steroids you did.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're one of those guys. You worry about everything.

Why not just do the problem rationally and STFU?

You say you learned a lot in your years of training, but you clearly didn't. You're getting a lot wrong.

Honestly, finasteride isn't your problem. You have deep psychological problems. You're actually considering a penis transplant. Do you realize that this isn't normal? Don't you think you should try other things first?

Maybe you have an issue due to all of the steroids you did.
thats it common sense and modern medicine shows I should not have sides after 3 pills even if i am sensitive to the drug so this left me with no sense at all
my problem is i am not convinced about psychologic illness so to accept i have a psychologic issue is hard for me cuz i am pretty sure it has nothing with my problems
as for the steroid i used the but didn't abuse them i only did 2 cycles and the never damged me or give me ED ppl say finasteride sides this early comes from hormones changing so fast but when i used steroids didn't got these hormones change sides even in pct when my hormones are recovering
as to try something else is there any proven drug or some thing to cure ed? all the ed drugs or pumps or other things are not really a cure so the best thing is change ur dead or damged organ with a new one and move on

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats it common sense and modern medicine shows I should not have sides after 3 pills even if i am sensitive to the drug so this left me with no sense at all
my problem is i am not convinced about psychologic illness so to accept i have a psychologic issue is hard for me cuz i am pretty sure it has nothing with my problems
as for the steroid i used the but didn't abuse them i only did 2 cycles and the never damged me or give me ED ppl say finasteride sides this early comes from hormones changing so fast but when i used steroids didn't got these hormones change sides even in pct when my hormones are recovering
as to try something else is there any proven drug or some thing to cure ed? all the ed drugs or pumps or other things are not really a cure so the best thing is change ur dead or damged organ with a new one and move on

A penis transplant is obviously not going to help you if the issue is in your brain, your spine, or your blood.

What you need is a mental and physical health overhaul.

I myself may give up bread for a few months in the near future. It's not just CDnuts who is anti-bread, it's a widely discussed issue and well-known to anybody who has a clue about nutrition.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A penis transplant is obviously not going to help you if the issue is in your brain, your spine, or your blood.

What you need is a mental and physical health overhaul.

I myself may give up bread for a few months in the near future. It's not just CDnuts who is anti-bread, it's a widely discussed issue and well-known to anybody who has a clue about nutrition.
what a spine has to do with ed? what do u mean about blood issue?
i really respect ur opinion but I don't think gluten is harm in any way

g.i joey

Reaction score
The strongest erections in the world will not cure OP.

YOU EVEN SAID IT YOURSELF, this is all in your fkn head. You let yourself get depressed, finasteride didnt do sh*t to you or you'd be trying to get better. Seems like you're just moping around and being miserable.

Addictive personalities are horrible for situations like this, seems like you have a HUGE ocd problem too. sorry to say, but you gotta fix your head bro.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
what a spine has to do with ed? what do u mean about blood issue?
i really respect ur opinion but I don't think gluten is harm in any way

The spine is what connects the dick to the brain. If there are issues with your parasympathetic system then you're fucked. For example I'll point out that some cases of ED are cured after L5/S1 surgery.

Gluten is but one component of bread. There are multiple issues with gluten, including but not limited to gluten. An extended period without grains, added sugars, and alcohols might be good.

Blood just means that any of your hormones could be off, particularly after all the steroids you did.

However, regardless of whether or not you have physical problems (I don't know), you definitely need therapy. It's not normal that you want a penis transplant when you don't even know that the spine plays an important role in the body.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The spine is what connects the dick to the brain. If there are issues with your parasympathetic system then you're fucked. For example I'll point out that some cases of ED are cured after L5/S1 surgery.

Gluten is but one component of bread. There are multiple issues with gluten, including but not limited to gluten. An extended period without grains, added sugars, and alcohols might be good.

Blood just means that any of your hormones could be off, particularly after all the steroids you did.

However, regardless of whether or not you have physical problems (I don't know), you definitely need therapy. It's not normal that you want a penis transplant when you don't even know that the spine plays an important role in the body.
in terms of blood test I stopped testing them 1 month ago i did 12 blood tests after those 3 tests testosterone is higher than range dht some times higher some times high end prolactin in normal so is estrogen
as for steroids it was 3 years ago and all perfect since then
I don't know if i have a spine issue I don't think i have cuz i am pretty sure i got ed after finasteride how can i test parasympathetic system
as for the a transplant or surgery I think they are the best solutions to any issues rather than wasting years on meds and others things

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The strongest erections in the world will not cure OP.

YOU EVEN SAID IT YOURSELF, this is all in your fkn head. You let yourself get depressed, finasteride didnt do sh*t to you or you'd be trying to get better. Seems like you're just moping around and being miserable.

Addictive personalities are horrible for situations like this, seems like you have a HUGE ocd problem too. sorry to say, but you gotta fix your head bro.
getting better how really? what is ocd?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
what will you do with your old penis once its been removed? donate it to charity?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course not its dameged i don't know what doctors do with damged orgens

do you think a doctor would risk operating on it? you took 3 finasteride pills remember, the doctor could get PFS from touching it

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you think a doctor would risk operating on it? you took 3 finasteride pills remember, the doctor could get PFS from touching it
lol are the doctors in ur country do operations with out wearing gloves ir masks? pfs its not contagious

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gives a new meaning to the phrase

"I wouldn't f*** her with YOUR dick"

Lito2

Reaction score
where are we 1900?
I find a number of things wrong with your posts friend.

1) you come to a hairloss site to seek advice for what sounds like a very serious MEDICAL condition. We are not doctors. We use google and our own anecdotal experiences to answer your questions. Do the right thing and seek medical help.

2) you come to this forum begging for advice, but you simply disregard every piece of advice or support that anyone gives you. You do this by stating you have tried it, or you attack the idea and criticize it. These behaviors influence members of the boards to lose patience with you, and in turn they become easily frustrated with you.

3) As a mental health professional, I can tell you that your mental stability should be questioned. By no means do I want to downplay your feelings, as I do believe your feelings of depression are real. But regardless of the cause (whether it's from finasteride or from you overwhelmingly negative thought process), you should seek mental health services to address it.

4) The decision to cut off your own penis is extreme. Similarly, this idea stems from your heightened emotional state; as it is irrational and impulsive. Don't make such decisions based on emotion.

Here is a simple example of how you are acting. Hopefully, you will be able to see how irrational your thought process is. If you think I would be making the right decisions in this example, then I highly suggest you reevaluate your problems solving skills:

Let's say I hurt my arm. Instead of going to the doctor, I join a "yahoo" chat site to diagnose my my injury. Some people tell me I'm fine, and others tell me it is broken. I continue to do my own research on the web, and in doing so I find numerous articles related to arm injuries. Of course, many of these articles and posts are extreme cases, as that is often the trend of reporting on mass media. As a result, I start to believe that I have some serious arm issue, and the only way to solve it is to cut off my arm. Again, instead of seeking the guidance of a medical profession I continue to post to yahoo asking if I should cut my arm off.

**sounds kind of....silly ya?

Razzabo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only thing you can do is file a lawsuit. Or donate to the PFS foundation. That's what happens when you take risky drugs linked to permanent ED.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to deny possible effects of finasteride, but Ahmad try not to touch yourself for a full month, if you don't bang a cow after that, transplant the penis