So tell me about this "hair club..." -- please!

posttraumaticstress

Reaction score
Just came back from my "hair club" consultation, and i'm wondering if anyone has any wisdom or advice (or horror stories) to share...I saw a woman who had just had it done, and it looked great, but seems kind of...permanent. I'm not so sure i'm ready to shave my head....

G

These guys:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=3221&highlight=club

For the most part say that hairclub for men is all about ripping you off. I don't know if those are the same people you are talknig about.

Check the link, I really don't know anything about Hairclub.

Using a little common sense, if they let you see somebody who had it done, you know they checked ahead of time that this person had a good job done before you saw her.

nevermind

Reaction score
Yes, I just logged on to this site because I was soooo disappointed with Hairclub. I signed a contract with them and gave them about $1500 for a treatment program with the understanding that I would roll over into the next program for $80 a month. That is only part of the truth. They then charge you another $1500 a year ("or more") in addition to the $80 a month so they can paste more hair to your head. I don't know what solution you are talking about with shaving your head but you can bet that whatever they are doing, it will cost you a lot of money and they are not very honest. That was my experience at the office in Columbia MD. The main manager was so rude & unprofessional that he actually laughed at me and was extremely sarcastic with me. "You did not honestly believe it would cost that much did you?" ha, ha, ha. I thought that when it was all I was told about. Of all the money I have spent they were the biggest rip off. They seemed very professional right up until that point. I do wish you luck though.