so i've decided to get a system

waldo

Reaction score
go for it. im wearing in my early twenties. if i had known it can be this awesome in my late teens, i would have skipped the 4 years of struggle with finasteride, minoxidil, and all that other stuff that doesnt do sh*t.

you just gotta be willing to take the time. because at the start things are gonna be troublesome. but it will get better and better, and when you have everything figured out, the result can be amazing. im not there yet, but have done research about hair system for more than a year before finally deciding to get one.

if you dig a little in the right places, you can see stories of guys who achieved such amazing results... there really is no better solution than systems at the moment. and us young guys... we can relax and live in the comfort that in 5-10 years there will be a real cure.

so yeah definitely go for it! make sure you do everything right,
and change your life.

keep us updated

waldo

Reaction score
oh thanks for the motivation!

had any close calls? do you wear it in windy situations, do you sweat, has there been any females being suspicious as well?

like can i have sex with it on?

no close calls yet, but keep in mind i have only been wearing for 3 months. i always wear it, windy situations are no problem but its winter time now and i usually wear a hat to keep my ears from freezing off. i do sweat yeah, but then i wash my hair after going to the gym and i feel just as refreshed and clean as i would if it was my own hair. no suspicion yet. but that is probably bc i look pretty much the same as i did before shaving my head 1 year ago. so everyone thinks i just have grown it out again.

and ofcourse you can have sex with it on :D what kind of question is that. if i had a chick with a hair pulling fetish i would definitely tell her not to get close to my hair, but yes you absolutely can have sex with it. and i do quite alot.

glad to help

Rawtashk

Reaction score
finasteride works pretty well for diffuse thinners. Are you not taking that plunge because you're afraid of side effects, or because you don't want to wait the 2-4 weeks that it would take to ship to your location?

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
The humiliation of a chick finding out ur wearing a piece is way worse than being bald. You would never live that down.

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 before you take any meds for hairloss do a lot of research first!
There can be some serious side effects regarding meds for hairloss and believe me if you get some of them you wont be getting intimate with any woman!!!!
At least with a system you get a great head of hair that is natural looking with no side effects!!

Rawtashk

Reaction score
There's a potential for sides, but it is FAR from a guarantee that you'll get them. I've been on finasteride for close to 4 years, and haven't had a problem with the ladies (when I started) or my wife (currently) :innocent:

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
There's a potential for sides, but it is FAR from a guarantee that you'll get them. I've been on finasteride for close to 4 years, and haven't had a problem with the ladies (when I started) or my wife (currently) :innocent:
Glad you have had no sides but as you yourself say there is a potential,and it is a serious one with many reports on the net and elsewhere about them.
Sorry but it is not a risk i would be willing to take!