So I wore a white shirt today...

VeryUpset

Reaction score
you know the rest....ran my fingers through my hair every 5 minutes...must have counted up to 200 hairs of varying length and width.

Stored them all in an envelope...planning to send them to some lab I read about...

Sigh

No hair = no desire for me to do anything.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
VeryUpset said:

God, I feel exactly the same way. I was able to get my butt into the gym today, first time in about a month of so. I felt ashamed, but I knew I had to do it. I did a little cardio, and then hit the showers.

I'm filled with so much anxiety. I don't know if I can sleep tonight.

Where are you sending your hair?

Goingat20

Reaction score
boys you got to forget hair loss for a bit and hit the gym hard. This is how i see it, the mre my hair falls the better i try make my body. Before you know it people will be starring at you coz your body. Now hit the weights and enjoy life.

Britannia

Reaction score
VeryUpset have you got a regeime for your hairloss? If not why not, and if you have could you share it with us.
Weepy you have what looks like a good regeime Im sure you will get results of some kind after time so keep your chin up.

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
VeryUpset said:

It has had the opposite effect for me. I was upset about it for about six months. It has driven me and now I work much harder on my work at my university. It has made me much less lazy.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
VeryUpset said:
ran my fingers through my hair every 5 minutes
Why? Leave it alone!

must have counted up to 200 hairs of varying length and width.
Half of which would still be on your head if you hadn't tugged at them all day.

Stored them all in an envelope...planning to send them to some lab I read about...
Dont waste your money. Yet another scam operation. There is nothing they can tell you about your hair.

HairLossTalk.com

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score

HairlossTalk said:
Dont waste your money. Yet another scam operation. There is nothing they can tell you about your hair.

HairLossTalk.com, this is not entirely true, I offer a service here in the UK where you can forward the envelope of shed hair to myself and within an accuracy of 10-15% I can tell you how many hairs have been shed, now this may sound like I simply count them, but let me tell you for the £46 you pay for this service I can also tell you what colour your hair is and roughly how many hairs were in the envelope (did I mention this already?).

For an additional £22 I will also tell you how many hairs you have shed.

Britannia

Reaction score
tenshi said:
VeryUpset said:

It has had the opposite effect for me. I was upset about it for about six months. It has driven me and now I work much harder on my work at my university. It has made me much less lazy.

Thats the spirit.

VeryUpset

Reaction score
trentender said:
VeryUpset have you got a regeime for your hairloss? If not why not, and if you have could you share it with us.
Weepy you have what looks like a good regeime Im sure you will get results of some kind after time so keep your chin up.

I'm too scared to try any medications. I don't like side effects. :(

VeryUpset

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:

HairLossTalk.com

I'm not going to give them a penny, I just want to see what kind of bullshit they will tell me... which, if I find it slightly amusing or interesting, I will for better or worse share with you guys.

Petchsky

Reaction score
VeryUpset said:
trentender said:

I'm too scared to try any medications. I don't like side effects. :(

Yeah i just loved the temporary nut ache and shedding.

Much better than going bald though chap.