So I shaved my head... pictures attached

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude u got zayn malik tier hair. U need to keep using the treatments for ur scalp indefinitely . sh*t like seb derm doesn't go away after u stop meds.
And topical corticosteroid may be helpful. Consult ur dermatologist
Hi, thanks for your comment and I appreciate your compliment regards to my hairline. Well, I sort of agree with you. As I said, I had an unfortunate case of T.E, and it probably has worsened my SD which also contributed to my excessive shedding. Before it slowed down, my hairline was in a really bad state, but gladly I was able to recover most if not all of what I had lost. Unfortunately, my left side and my crown haven't had any success, thus I can't style my hair properly and my scalp is way more visible in those areas. Even though I was told that what I had was T.E, I'm still in doubt, especially because it's been a few months since my shedding stopped.

I do, occasionally, get itchy spots and bumps, but I'm not using ketoconazole again. Can't afford a derm any time soon, spent too much already on those who weren't helpful at all. If it weren't for the ketoconazole regimen, attitude taken by myself, I'd probably still be facing tingles on my scalp 24/7.

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your comment and I appreciate your compliment regards to my hairline. Well, I sort of agree with you. As I said, I had an unfortunate case of T.E, and it probably has worsened my SD which also contributed to my excessive shedding. Before it slowed down, my hairline was in a really bad state, but gladly I was able to recover most if not all of what I had lost. Unfortunately, my left side and my crown haven't had any success, thus I can't style my hair properly and my scalp is way more visible in those areas. Even though I was told that what I had was T.E, I'm still in doubt, especially because it's been a few months since my shedding stopped.

I do, occasionally, get itchy spots and bumps, but I'm not using ketoconazole again. Can't afford a derm any time soon, spent too much already on those who weren't helpful at all. If it weren't for the ketoconazole regimen, attitude taken by myself, I'd probably still be facing tingles on my scalp 24/7.
Dude rotate between keto, selsun and coal tar salicylic acid.
A lot of people on reddit say it helps from recurrent flare ups as the fungus can't adapt to one particular med

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude rotate between keto, selsun and coal tar salicylic acid.
A lot of people on reddit say it helps from recurrent flare ups as the fungus can't adapt to one particular med
Couldn't find selsun here, and salicylic acid shampoos are really expensive. Seriously, I'm fighting my way through college to get an opportunity abroad in a better place than this shithole they call country. Everything is damn expensive. My resources are H&S mint and keto, only.

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couldn't find selsun here, and salicylic acid shampoos are really expensive. Seriously, I'm fighting my way through college to get an opportunity abroad in a better place than this shithole they call country. Everything is damn expensive. My resources are H&S mint and keto, only.
Indian?
Im also in a shithole and im poor too