so i dont know what to do anymore!

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi friends, i have tried not to come here becouse it always make me feel bad remember me more about my hair loss problem. i tried to live some how a decent life but i cant! i used to love my self and like my image but hair loss is taking every thing from me, all my selfestime, and i dont know with who i can talk, so today i will say every thing here! this is the only place i can talk and ppl really understand me, without joking with my situation and saying that this is not a big problem that this is normal! this is not normal to me a 25 years old boy be so frustated that dont go out to bars in the night, a guy that used to be very social became unsocial, always want to stay in home seeing my hair and contacting that my situation is going to the abism that i will be a f*****g frustating bald man who could be a very good person with a good job and a good life. i am very intellingent and used to be very beautiful boy, always confident on my self and this sh*t inverts every thing. my life is passing away. Why we have to be punished for the f*****g adn of our dads!? why me?
I have tried finasteride 1 year and 3 months. it in the beggining after the first day on it it stopped completely my hair loss. it was like i was going back on the time. my hair became full and beautiful again, my confidence was just like that higher again and i started to go on with my life. but suddenly it stop working. after 6 months i started to shed again like before and my hair become thinner and thinner. i continue using that to see if thing change again. but no. maybe i started to loss a little less again but always loosing ground. since 2/2/06 i stopped finasteride and went to dudasteride. what i have to loose? but the hair still falling out like finasteride and my hair is so bad right now like i never had this before. and worst i see that i am now more fat thatn before. i dont know if it is finasteride effect or if it is dutas effect. but one of the two is. ah and the sperm is more week too since i started dutasteride. this is crasy, but i know you all must be tried of my conversation right now but i dont care i need to talk. I am so down that i have fear to have serius relantionship with womans, becouse i am so inconstant becouse of this. i have going out with a girl that i like very much, and i want so much be with her and she loves me so much but i have affraid to go to a relationship with her becouse of this. i dont know if she will loves me without hair and being a ugly guy. i just want to cry or maybe suicide my self, life is painfull for me. i just dont enjoy nothing. sorry but i needed to talk to someone, even with this is a f*****g computer.
:cry:

northeastguy

Reaction score
Hey man...believe me you're not alone! I'm 21 and just realized my hair no longer looks acceptable so I'm going to have to shave or buzz it THIS WEEK! And to make things worse, I just broke up with my girlfriend last night, not because of my hair though. So yeah life sucks. But don't be afraid of relationships because of your hair, my girl didn't care at all. We had several discussions about it because I was insecure but she didn't care at all, and she was 19! I figured most that age wouldn't accept it, but there are some my friend! Be confident and hang in there you're gonna be okay. Hair loss isn't the end of the world....at least I'm hoping not. I'll see in a few days....

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
northeastguy: so did you finish the relationship cause hair or NOT? What did you discuss about your hair?

@KipWinger: you are taking dutas? What finasteride did you take?

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
i am using the real one, avodart. i still using it to see with things change. i ll give 3 months to it. if this do nothing i ll go away becouse i dont want to mess eith this dangerous drug without results. i was taking the propecia the real one two. if avodart does not work maybe i will go back to propecia or proscar. please anyone tell me about advodart experience... inicial shed?! please..

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I'm almost 3 months on everyday Avodart, .5mg/day. There are times when I think I see a shed, etc, but in all, I probably haven't. There's been significant regrowth. Still thickening up.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
is it normal to shed every day in the shower 50 hairs or more since almost 8 months??? have your clothes always with hair? when pass the hand in your hair come always with hair? its like i am now with dutasteride and before with finasteride... my hair is so thin right now,.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
@KipWinger: how old are you? Since when do you take dutasteride? I did never shed so much! Neither on finasteride, nor on dutasteride...[/url]

northeastguy

Reaction score
Jacky81 said:
northeastguy: so did you finish the relationship cause hair or NOT? What did you discuss about your hair?

No it was definitely NOT because of my hair...on either of our parts, she didn't care and I didn't let my own insecurity drive me away. Anyways, she said today she still wants to get back together but needs time, cuz I was a major a**h** I must admit. But she doesn't care about my hair.

What we discussed? Just about how I know I'm losing my hair and I'm insecure about it. She said she didn't care, likes me either way with or without hair and that she wants me and not anyone else so I shouldn't worry about it. :freaked2: Yeah I was shocked hearing this from a 19 year old. But regardless I'm still insecure, girlfriend or not.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
@northeastguy: that're great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.
Whats your problem????? Be happy.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, i am 25 year old. yes i am shedding many hair.... sometimes i think the best option is to drop this all sh*t and stop using medicines, maybe things could be better. i dont know what to do. every day i am insecure of taking advodart or finasteride or drop it all. dont know what to do.... but i have read some users that didnt like advodart it makes things worse... i am affraid that is my case, maybe i should stop this... i am taking for a month.

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey KipWinger
Any changes to hair? Hope its getting better man