So I decided to sign up to a new dating

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
The one who repeatedly features cicadas in his environmentalist and pro traditionalist movies? Not the one who made Dark Souls.

It's better this way, they can be progressivist, infertile gaijin cityslickers in their provincial commieblock shitholes. Tokyo should be completely eigo sensei free (except for me, I deserve a cute Japanese gf).
that ghibli dude? dont think ive ever seen one of his movies...

yeah sensei can f*** off^^ on the other hand, they are easy to bash...
most would love to live countryside, because in the cities you already got foreigners anyway and they dont like competition... quite funny...

Colt80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dating sites are useless for normie on long run..There are also chads nowadays who can get and keep women interested just by his looks.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dating sites are useless for normie on long run..There are also chads nowadays who can get and keep women interested just by his looks.

Depends on what you are looking for

I’ve had plenty of opportunities to settle down from women I’ve met up from there

Diffuser3000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women in my area seem so stuck up on those dating apps.

Even below average women think they're something special most of the time.

Colt80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women seem to judge potential mates by how masculine their features are, new research shows. Men with square jaws and well-defined brow ridges are seen as good short-term partners, while those with more feminine traits such as a rounder face and fuller lips are perceived as better long-term mates.