So, I Buzzed My Head For The Lulz And Wtf

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And in the supermarket when I was looking for razors (for my beard) the security guard came and kept offering me more expensive razors for head hair, wtf did my buzzcut do. I was looking for beard razors and the old bald dude kept insisting me that I buy these ones, because they are better for shaving head.

I guess it looks f*****g awful, even more awful than my combover, which is surprisingly well tolerated. The back of my head is also f*****g dense when grown out and my crown seems to be less noticeable on security cameras in shops due to Minoxidil theraphy.

Lesson no 1: some hair is better than no hair.

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait. It gets better when gay dudes start hitting on you.
Honestly, I wanted to punch him in the face.

He was jus one of those people who think they know sh*t because they think I'm like them because of the same trait. They think they know better, but they are always full of sh*t. That's why we have sh*t like subcultures: skinheads, metalheads and sh*t.

Speaking of gays, one gay person once confessed to me in my middle school days and was beaten and kicked very badly. I also beat the sh*t out of him when he stole lunch money from my bro classmate too. It wasn't because of my lack tolerance, at that age I just felt f*****g insulted.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. when i was in a school with hair a gay boy confessed in me that he was gay and wanted to have sex with me.
but i was secure enough in my masculinity and straightness that i just let it slide.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
been hit on by so many gay dudes, its whatever but thank god I never got THAT black out drunk! Theres a weird thing with me with lesbians as well. Dont know what it is, if its a good thing or not.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I wanted to punch him in the face.

He was jus one of those people who think they know sh*t because they think I'm like them because of the same trait. They think they know better, but they are always full of sh*t. That's why we have sh*t like subcultures: skinheads, metalheads and sh*t.

Speaking of gays, one gay person once confessed to me in my middle school days and was beaten and kicked very badly. I also beat the sh*t out of him when he stole lunch money from my bro classmate too. It wasn't because of my lack tolerance, at that age I just felt f*****g insulted.

You sound like an unpleasant dude, the guy just wanted to help you.