So I am told I look better w/ a shaved head by the girls!

eBOW

Reaction score
So here is the deal, I am spending money on finasteride,min and nizoral, but it seems like the alot of the ladies think I look better with a shaved head. So should I just stop spending money on treatments and just shave my head the rest of my life?

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
if the shaved head is working for you then there's no point in wasting money on the drugs imo. maybe put the money aside to save for HM or whatever.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some people look fine with a sheved head, others awefull! I belong to the second category. Its because my head is very big :)

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me insert a bit of reality into the mix. What women say and what they mean/do are usually 2 different things... Do whatever you think looks good.

Deaner

Reaction score
My head's far too bulbous to shave my head anymore. I hate it really, it makes me look ridiculous even with hathead.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: So I am told I look better w/ a shaved head by the girls

eBOW said:
So here is the deal, I am spending money on finasteride,min and nizoral, but it seems like the alot of the ladies think I look better with a shaved head. So should I just stop spending money on treatments and just shave my head the rest of my life?

Personally, I would shave it down, stick to using Finasteride only (Proscar can be bought VERY cheap), and call it a day.

You might look good -now- w/o hair but who knows what you'll look like down the road... Plus, fads come in and out of style. Right now you're not too out of place with a shaved head but who knows what the next 5 or 10 years may bring!

Once you let your hair die, remember, it is permanent! :freaked:

eBOW

Reaction score
ang_99 said:
Let me insert a bit of reality into the mix. What women say and what they mean/do are usually 2 different things... Do whatever you think looks good.
Well you are right, but I am getting random comments from girls telling I am sexy or what not. Also when I posted a pick of my shaved head on myspace, I got so many female friend requests in a matter of seconds, literally. It was crazy, the pics that I had on their before was from 2 years ago when I had almost a full head of hair.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
worth.gif

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ang_99 said:

LOL, yeah they probably laughed at you behind your back when you left - joking that you will never get laid again!

Deaner

Reaction score
Wow, you guys are so supportive. This lad just almost had a breakthrough when it comes to forgetting about his hairloss and you bring him down because...? Honestly, it would be a prettty shitty thing to do to lie to someone like that about them looking better with a shaved head, plus if he's gotten so many positive responses from girls about his shaved head then I'm sure it's not an isolated incident. I say he's one up on all of us, because when it comes down to it, he has the option. I'm sorry, but I'd rather be in his shoes than yours Thinning...

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
I'm sorry, but I'd rather be in his shoes than yours Thinning...

Dont bet on it, you dont know anything about my life. Chances are, you would much rather be in my shoes.

eBOW

Reaction score
Thinning said:
ang_99 said:

LOL, yeah they probably laughed at you behind your back when you left - joking that you will never get laid again!

Wow, are you one of those guys who peaked in high school? One day you will be left with the option of wearing a hair system, or just shaving your head. I am assuming you will be choosing the former, cause you are a f****** P***! Have a nice day, and keep on amusing your self by posting topics of pics of people with noticeable hair transplants!