so how common are these so called minoxidil sides???

Jm0311

Reaction score
wanted to try Rogain foam...i heard that some people on here it tore up there temple area.....is that sh*t true?

do you guys think for now...... Rogaine Foam, spironolactone Cream, Tricomin, MSM, and Jasons thin to thick s/c is good for now? thanks guys!

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please, dont listen to people saying rogaine foam or liquid destroyed their hair. There is no scientific evidence for that, and there have been numerous studies in hundreds of patients, and each study lasted 3years+. I have seen MANY success stories with pictures from minoxidil, and i have heard many stories about minoxidil destroying hair, but NOT A SIGNE ONE has pictures to prove it.

As far as medical sides, they are very rare, not very important, and they subside once you stop the drug. The worst thing you can get is some chest pain or a high pulse.

Jm0311

Reaction score
thats fuckin stupid...why do all these idiots come in here saying that?
they are probably going bald at a rapid rate...and just notice it more because they mess with their hair twice a day.....lol

See i wanna get on stuff...but like i said these idiots with the so called side effects...which yet myself i have to see pictures from these people make me apprehensive...

im 23 and just receding a bit on my temples....not bad at all.
think i should get rogaine? will it do more harm than good for me now considering im not bad at all?

Jm0311

Reaction score
my.php

Jm0311

Reaction score
picture of my hairline

what about spironolactone? a good option?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hairline looks ok. If you are sure you are losing ground you could try propecia first since you dont seem to need much regrowth. minoxidil is a burden to apply twice daily and although it worths it, perhaps you dont really need it yet.