So Happy That I Started My Finasteride Early.

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So yeah almost 8-9 months on finasteride. My hair has just got a little better then baseline but the thinning has really stopped..my sides were very thin and now I am sure they are getting normal..no recession since I started and guess what zero sides yet. Don't even think that I am on some medication.pop a pill as soon and I wake up and forget. And these pictures are 2 days without washing. So yeah oily hair. Otherwise it looks better when washed..Whosoever is young and is having hair loss, take finasteride see if there are sides if there aren't then you lucky and f*** yeah you keep your hair

Attachments

• Screenshot_WhatsApp_20180908-191816.png
    Screenshot_WhatsApp_20180908-191816.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_WhatsApp_20180908-191746.png
    Screenshot_WhatsApp_20180908-191746.png
    502.4 KB · Views: 339

Uzii52

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What age did you notice hairloss brother?
Don't remember I would say people used to tell I have very thin hair and will eventually go bald when I was 15. I didn't care about my hair that time so I ignored each time..but at 17 I started seeing that I had thinning hair..

abcdefg

Reaction score
Are you taking fina yourself man ?

I think im going to see a derm and start soon. Probably .25 everyday. I actually have a small bald spot in the crown I get some comments on, but I have avoided finasteride for like 10 years. Never been a huge fan of drugs or taking risks with my health, but if it helps it might worth a try.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
So please man , don't talk about finasteride and its side if it ha ss been 10 years that you are avoiding it ...

abcdefg

Reaction score
So please man , don't talk about finasteride and its side if it ha ss been 10 years that you are avoiding it ...

Why? Im just stating the facts from the studies everyone else has access to. I am going to see a derm, and see what they say. Not being a big fan of internal drugs in general is not a wrong position to have. I think most doctors would advise you the same.
Knowing the data its up to each person to make this decision. How is what I am doing wrong just because I decided differently than you did?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? Im just stating the facts from the studies everyone else has access to. I am going to see a derm, and see what they say. Not being a big fan of internal drugs in general is not a wrong position to have. I think most doctors would advise you the same.
Knowing the data its up to each person to make this decision. How is what I am doing wrong just because I decided differently than you did?

Because you need to experiment the finasteride ( and for a long period of time ) to truly understand it . Quoting study is a whole different thing