So basically this June 2022 article says that Stemson still has YEARS of pre-clinical studies to do.

Gump

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, anyone familiar with clinical trials or the history of hair research can tell you this is a long ways off, especially from being widely available if they're successful. The average time to bring a new drug to market is 10 years...don't see why this wouldn't take at least that, if not more, considering all of the new technology required.

Your best treatment for the foreseeable future will be the big 3 and/or hair transplant

Gump

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must not be familiar with clinical trials. The average time to bring a drug to market is a little over 10 years from drug development, not from the start of clinical trials. Also, this is not a drug, it's a cell therapy which means it doesn't have to go through all clinical trials before hitting the market in Korea. If they actually start human trials in 2023 and it works it could be on the market in 2025, but only in Korea.

Yes I understand it's not a drug but was using it as a comparison. And we don't know if any novel drugs/anything else will need to be tested as part of the treatment. Most of what people are saying is speculation at this point.

And it's possible they'd use another country as a proof of concept and way to earn money, but seems risky to create all of that development for Korea alone with the risk of things not working out in the US/elsewhere.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is just beginning
It's a beginning for the new generation. It's over for the "older" generation. We cannot wait an eternity for good stuff to emerge... I am 35, not 20. Time is running out...

Edit: Although I am going to try Cyclosporine A.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's beginning for the new generation. It's over for the "older" generation. We cannot wait an eternity for good stuff to emerge... I am 35, not 20. Time is running out...
Soon we can reverse aging too so it doesn't matter.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also pay attention to anti-aging news. What's the latest best thing you've come across about anti-aging?
Not that much last weeks. A lot of articles along the lines of "caloric restriction increases lifespan in mice".

Am kinda hyped though for the epigenetic programming trials that are bound to come along, as well as everything related to SENS.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited: