So basically this June 2022 article says that Stemson still has YEARS of pre-clinical studies to do.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This article is a June 2022 article and it says that Stemson still has years of pre-clinical work to do. This is very recent info since the article was printed in June 2022 and it's NOW June 2022. Hence, we are years away from Stemson human studies, if Stemson even goes into human studies. Ugh!

Also, in this article Stemson says that they have to get "consistent" results in pigs before they can progress to human studies, and since Stemson says it'll take years (if ever) for Stemson can get to human studies, this implies that Stemson is not getting consistent results in their pig studies. Double UGH !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This article is a June 2022 article and it says that Stemson still has years of pre-clinical work to do. This is very recent info since the article was printed in June 2022 and it's NOW June 2022. Hence, we are years away from Stemson human studies, if Stemson even goes into human studies. Ugh!

Also, in this article Stemson says that they have to get "consistent" results in pigs before they can progress to human studies, and since Stemson says it'll take years (if ever) for Stemson can get to human studies, this implies that Stemson is not getting consistent results in their pig studies. Double UGH !!!!!!!!!

Every treatment is a cope lol hope is the only treatment with hope the rest are cope .

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that they are not able to create healthy, good quality hair

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obvious for a while they are having trouble with the pigs. They should get it there eventually. The biggest challenges have been overcome and they have the funding to last a few years

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is rehashed old "news", have been reading this before.

Actually, having a problem with "consistency" sounds rather positive, because it indicates that they get good results sometimes, but not always. In that case the question is only to figure out when you get the best outcomes and take it from there.

Anyways, I don't think that it is a surprise to anyone that it will still take years before commercialization, if that.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually, having a problem with "consistency" sounds rather positive, because it indicates that they get good results sometimes, but not always. In that case the question is only to figure out when you get the best outcomes and take it from there.

Anyways, I don't think that it is a surprise to anyone that it will still take years before commercialization, if that.
Kintor just failed holy they killed 80 people in phase 3

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do you believe some random bro-scientist on the internet who tries to proclaim what Stemson's problem is? How would he even know what is going on with Stemson's pig trials beyond what Stemson has reported?