• No

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No, I paid a hooker

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
In this section there is obviously much scrutiny around sexual relationships with women. Let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Votes are anonymous obviously, you don't have disclose this to the forum, just vote, not sure if this poll has already been done

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for adding the third option, OP. I feel it's a very important to make the distinction between having had a girl (or a guy, if you're into that) be in love with you and actually want to reciprocate in achieving an orgasm together out of pure lust, attraction and love versus just paying for it. I've been with several hookers since I was 24 (when I lost my V card), but even then I know it just isn't the same as having a girl who's into you.

i think most of the people who post here reguralry are not virgins, rather they have plenty of experience, hence the brutal fight to keep our hair since we are smart enough to realise how important of an aesthetic aspect it is.
I agree, but for different reasons. Most posters here are acute BDD cases who think losing 50 hairs a day means they're on their way to becoming Gru from Despicable Me/Minions. In actuality, they're 95% fullheads and are more often than not 6/10 or better looking. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that this site consists of mostly non-virgins.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for adding the third option, OP. I feel it's a very important to make the distinction between having had a girl (or a guy, if you're into that) be in love with you and actually want to reciprocate in achieving an orgasm together out of pure lust, attraction and love versus just paying for it. I've been with several hookers since I was 24 (when I lost my V card), but even then I know it just isn't the same as having a girl who's into you.

I agree, but for different reasons. Most posters here are acute BDD cases who think losing 50 hairs a day means they're on their way to becoming Gru from Despicable Me/Minions. In actuality, they're 95% fullheads and are more often than not 6/10 or better looking. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that this site consists of mostly non-virgins.
It shouldn't be a surprise that most people aren't virgins because this is a forum for adults.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a surprise that most people aren't virgins because this is a forum for adults.
That's true, besides most people don't start balding in high school so they most likely had time to still find love before their fate was truly sealed.

blackg

Reaction score
Hookers? That's MUH SO JINNY!!! THEY'RE CALLED SEXWORKERS!!!!!
Of course they are called sex workers. That's what these fine ladies do. They work in the sex trade, muh Bateman.

Simple logic is lost on some people.