Snorkeling And Surfing - How To Keep It Secure?

Jack1065

My Regimen
Reaction score
First time poster, occasional lurker. So I have trip planned to the Big Island of Hawaii with a group of coworkers. We will have an all day trip planned visiting various snorkeling spots. We also have a day of surfing planned. None of them know I am wearing and don't want anyone to find out this way. Would like to enjoy the experience and not worry about it. I use a skin based system. Does anyone have experience in this area, and what do you guys recommend? Does Walker work with a skin system? Tried Walker once, it shines too much and smells like airplane glue, and I hated it. Thanks for any input, much appreciated.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First time poster, occasional lurker. So I have trip planned to the Big Island of Hawaii with a group of coworkers. We will have an all day trip planned visiting various snorkeling spots. We also have a day of surfing planned. None of them know I am wearing and don't want anyone to find out this way. Would like to enjoy the experience and not worry about it. I use a skin based system. Does anyone have experience in this area, and what do you guys recommend? Does Walker work with a skin system? Tried Walker once, it shines too much and smells like airplane glue, and I hated it. Thanks for any input, much appreciated.

I'm a windsurfer and planning to use Walker Blue tape and Ultra Hold adhesive for the water sports this summer. The video below might give you some confident. The second one is in Chinese , I watched it with the subtitles translate into English tool.

Hair system in water sports:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
How much does a swimming cap help? Does it prevent all the pressure? Does it even prevent the hair from getting wet?