Snail Mucus kick some asses!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
BIOLOGICAL ingredients:

• The viscose fluid secreted by snails is a complex compound of powerful biological molecular structures: proteoglycans , glycosaminoglycans , enzymes , copper peptides & antimocrobial peptides, and oligoelements (Cu, ZN, CA, Fe) some of which act as coenzymes.

and that is why MSM is f*****g good for your Hair: Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) is a rich, source of organic bioavailable sulfur, an antioxidant mineral found in the major structural molecules in the body. The sulfur from MSM helps to produce glycosaminoglycans (or mucopolysaccharides) such as chondroitin sulfate, dermantan sulfate and hyaluronic acid which is part of joint fluid. Sulfur enhances the structural integrity of these glycosaminoglycans found in high concentration in connective tissue, including joint cartilage, skin and hair. . . . .

Glucosamine also helps: Glucosamine was first identified in 1876 by Dr. Georg Ledderhose, but the stereochemistry was not fully defined until 1939 by the work of Walter Haworth.[1] D-Glucosamine is made naturally in the form of glucosamine-6-phosphate, and is the biochemical precursor of all nitrogen-containing sugars.[2] Specifically, glucosamine-6-phosphate is synthesized from fructose-6-phosphate and glutamine[3] as the first step of the hexosamine biosynthesis pathway.[4] The end-product of this pathway is UDP-N-acetylglucosamine (UDP-GlcNAc), which is then used for making glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans, and glycolipids.

and Chondroitin for better production and absorption of the glycosaminoglycans.

That is why some people on this forum using Minoxidil and high dose of MSM with Vitamine C got success. This is a damn good recipe!! :punk: :firing: f*****g hairloss!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this not yesterdays news

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have been taking MSM and VitC with bioflavenoids for over a year, I read that both are required for the body to digest, or something like that, I take a load of other suppliments too.

Who ever thought about anylising snail slime? :dunno:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[youtube:1rnugm1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRwcPRy6l4[/youtube:1rnugm1w]

bubka

Reaction score
Just post a link to where you are posting this crap from next time:

http://www.bioskinclear.com/ingredients ... trate.html

bioskinclear_demibanner.jpg

bioskinclearbel2.JPG

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
bubka said:
Just post a link to where you are posting this crap from next time:

http://www.bioskinclear.com/ingredients ... trate.html

bioskinclear_demibanner.jpg

bioskinclearbel2.JPG

Was looking at the ingredients only a**h**. Who gives a f*** at the product. Bubka, you are getting old on this forum,f*****g redundant, you should get lost. Same old story. Anyways, you just a f*****g clown.

bubka

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Was looking at the ingredients only a**hole. Who gives a f*** at the product. Bubka, you are getting old on this forum,f****ing redundant, you should get lost. Same old story. Anyways, you just a f****ing clown.
I am not the one plagiarizing website and making bogus claims. :whistle: I don't see why it upsets you that I post a link to the website you coped when you yourself say, "Snail Mucus kick some asses!" :dunno: