Smoking DOES cause hair loss, proven fact!!

abcdefg

Reaction score
This isnt really true. Its small preliminary research that just suggests an area of further research. It certainly doesnt prove anything.
A group of smokers had more hair loss than non-smokers. It could be from many many things besides the smoking. They have no way of figuring this out.
There are some super smart genius scientists out there though that could understand and figure out almost anything of any complexity. Its just we lack so many pieces, and its so hard to figure out what does what. That is why we can only guess at this. What we know moves so slowly.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair started going the Dino way from the day I started smoking, fact. I was 16. Thank god I quit years ago.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really doubt it speeds up hairloss to any substantial degree. I completely maintained while smoking with finasteride and I lost tons non smoking without it.

Genes are not everything, but impact wise they are definitely the driving factor.
I agree. I was smoking for 7 years before starting finasteride. And finasteride did regrow my hair while I still continued smoking