Smoke Weeds. Run From Reality And Real Life...

Ladison01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this site is one of the sources of my weeds www greenmed io/blog/strongest-weed-strains-in-2018/. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

hot_squirrel

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's normal, I guess! I know lots of people, who use marijuana for medical reasons, because of ADHD, migraines or smth like that. Even doctors recommend it, but in low doses., you just have to control yourself. For those, who couldn't or have some problems, there are too many organizations with proposed help (anonymous). Here is the one I accidentally found - Marijuana detox help. On some occasions, they could really help.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello folks!
I’m in a pickle. Next week I am to take a drug test for my pre-employment but I’m not too sure if I’m going to pass it as I smoked 3 days ago. What are my chances of passing? I have read some info here http://www.ncsm.nl/english/health/pass-urine-drug-test , but your recommendations and thoughts are highly appreciated.

Drink water. A lot

Medical test where they analyse your urine is not about drug, they don't test marjuana so unless they have a special policy you are going to be fine. Like if you are going to work in restricted area or manipulate confidential data or build missile, or work in the army. Then you would more likely be a shitty employee anyway for saying outloud that you are going to do so.

ashleysummer

Reaction score
I do advocate weed for medical conditions. I am lucky to live in the state that has already legalized cannabis for medical use I personally take cannabis and it helps reduce the frequency and intensity of my seizures as well as helping with the pain and fatigue that I have after seizures. They key is to figure out your dosage. This article informs on dosage https://www.weednews.co/weed-measurements/ . This article describes the difference between the lowest effective dose and the dose that produces unwanted or intolerable side effects.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. I think that CBD is a really good and helpful thing. If you need to get some relief, it is a perfect solution for you. I often use CBD and other cannabis products which I love. I also recommend that you check out the service from eDrugStore.com for some regular meds which will be helpful and working to you, good luck with it ;)

Last edited: