SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the consensus is SMI works, just not as well as HMI-115 appears to, or perhaps just not as quickly. I definitely noticed my hair thicken up on it and thin when I came off it. It seems to take 3 months of hmi in monkeys to have a noticeable improvement. I don't know if anyone has even taken SMI consistently for 3 months straight. I haven't taken it consistently for more than a month so it's really hard to say just how well it works. I took it yesterday orally after being off of it a while and had the most vivid dreams again all night. Something I hadn't experienced since I'd been off of it. So it's definitely doing something at 60mg orally.
What was your reason for not taking it consistently?

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also interested in the next group buy. Could I please join the discord too? Not sure how it works - does someone PM you the link?
I have a lot of dm's left for the SMI group buy, when we are doing another buy I will be messaging all those people first. I'm not opening any dm's here until then but feel free to dm me and I'll get back to you in the next buy, could be a while till then though unfortunately.

PeterMountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of dm's left for the SMI group buy, when we are doing another buy I will be messaging all those people first. I'm not opening any dm's here until then but feel free to dm me and I'll get back to you in the next buy, could be a while till then though unfortunately.
It seems like there’s alot of people who missed the boat on this one and are interested in another group buy. I wonder if there’s enough to do a separate one? Not sure how that would work, I haven’t participated in anything like that before.

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like there’s alot of people who missed the boat on this one and are interested in another group buy. I wonder if there’s enough to do a separate one? Not sure how that would work, I haven’t participated in anything like that before.
There might be although not sure what price you would get, depends on the MOQ you agree on with the lab. They would have to organise it themselves though, there is a decent amount of work that goes into sorting everything out and getting everyone to pay on time and helping those who are having issues and honestly I think it is best for a lot of those guys to wait for for more SMI reports in the meantime, we will have more accurate information on how SMI is working for us on our different protocols. I have run out now and starting shedding pretty bad, a couple others who ran out as well have reported this too.

Last edited:

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait until the results come in, there will then either be people queuing up for it or nobody at all interested!

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the number of people who have participated in the group buys so far? Curious about how many people we have in our little study.

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a clue how many but we went past the MOQ so we will have a lot if users soon, our orders are being shipped in the next couple of weeks.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the number of people who have participated in the group buys so far? Curious about how many people we have in our little study.
750g worth, average of probably 10-15g each so between 50 and 75 orders this time. Then just as many that came in slightly too late and have to wait for next GB. I doubt more than 10-20 will be vocal about progress, most orders were placed by lurkers.

fadingfast

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also interested in the next group buy. Could someone please send me an invite to join the discord?

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There might be although not sure what price you would get, depends on the MOQ you agree on with the lab. They would have to organise it themselves though, there is a decent amount of work that goes into sorting everything out and getting everyone to pay on time and helping those who are having issues and honestly I think it is best for a lot of those guys to wait for for more SMI reports in the meantime, we will have more accurate information on how SMI is working for us on our different protocols. I have run out now and starting shedding pretty bad, a couple others who ran out as well have reported this too.
Interesting, it would seem it work differently than HMI.
If the macaques kept most of their hair even after 4 years, shedding after stopping SMI would indicate that only a full PRLR knockout by the non competitive HMI is needed to restore the stem cells to their "original state".

I wonder if continued use over a longer period and maybe an higher concentration would eventually allow to keep the gain.
But that would probably be too risky for the oral crowd.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only 1 that got legit result were “meh” results. minoxidil responders get better results
You're very good at spreading misinfo. Please stop trying to scare/piss off the people from the discord, otherwise they may not bother coming here anymore when actual results are available. Just wait, man... Unlike you some people are interested in their updates.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're very good at spreading misinfo. Please stop trying to scare/piss off the people from the discord, otherwise they may not bother coming here anymore when actual results are available. Just wait, man... Unlike you some people are interested in their updates.
There no updates here..

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's basically the only person that's managed to get himself a ban from the discord

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
The photos don't look very encouraging. In the first two it seems that they have simply enlarged the image. In the blonde boy, apparently there could be some improvement but it could be due to changes in lighting, angle of the photo, and in the condition of the hair, from wet or greasy to dry, and longer. In the third case, I can't see any difference and I can't even tell which photo is the before and
the after.