Small Update From Cassiopea On Breezula (cb-01-03)

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, I want to point out that I recently came across the patent on their vehicle, which notes that it prevents CB from going systemic, and they have also figured out the stability problem:

From https://www.google.com/patents/EP3108879A1

In particular, these pharmacokinetic profiles show that the formulations described herein advantageously maximize topical delivery of cortexolone-17α-propionate in the skin and/or in the scalp while simultaneously minimizing systemic exposure to cortexolone-17α-propionate or any of its metabolites. Moreover, it has also been discovered that the pharmaceutical formulations described herein possess favorable stability profiles, allowing for finished product storage at room temperature for at least two years.

Now the July news.

http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2017/hy2017.aspx

We expect to recruit the last patient in the Winlevi® phase III clinical trial for acne in H2 2017 and then have the data report in H1 2018. By that time, we should be having the interim analysis report for the Breezula® phase II dose ranging trial which should then give us a solid basis for the planning of the next steps of the Company. Though we have had some slight delays in the clinical trials because we have increased our supervision effort in the enrollment process, I am pleased with our progress towards creating four valuable innovative products in the dermatology market and I am convinced that we continue to be on track to establish ourselves as a key player in the dermatology field

And full presentation: http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/1H2017 public presentation/1H2017 public presentation.pdf

Which states that it won't come to market until 2021. f***. No data till Q4 2018 too.

Winlevi phase III is over in H1 2018 with launch in 2019.. Looks like a race between Winlevi (off label use for alopecia) and Polichem (topical finasteride with 50% less systemic exposure) to see if we can finally find an AA that doesn't rip our dicks off. But it sucks the trial of Breezula is in Germany and it sucks it will take so long.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
2021 for a bandaid solution when Tsuji is planning to release a full cure a year ahead of them?

What have they been doing all this time?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
2021 for a bandaid solution when Tsuji is planning to release a full cure a year ahead of them?

What have they been doing all this time?
Hoping that Tsuji won't release lol..I really hope if Tsuji works that all other retarded slow *** companies with their non existent delayed solutions, lotions or what the f*** they are not researching are going to to get bankrupt.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hoping that Tsuji won't release lol..I really hope if Tsuji works that all other retarded slow *** companies with their non existent delayed solutions, lotions or what the f*** they are not researching are going to to get bankrupt.
We are shy of two years before we know Organ Germ Technology works, and you keep talking about Tsuji like it's happening tomorrow.
Yep, coping ...

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
They've been clear about this 2021 timeline for a while. Still a bummer, yes.

As you mentioned, there is a silver lining in "Winlevi" being released in early 2019, possibly 2018. For those who don't know, this is the acne version of CB. Same active ingredient but uses less since facial skin is easier to penetrate than scalp. Might work if used off label in stronger dose.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are shy of two years before we know Organ Germ Technology works, and you keep talking about Tsuji like it's happening tomorrow.
Yep, coping ...
Sorry, but what?!?

I just said that the other bullshit companies should close once Tsuji is out, where did I even mention that he will be out anytime soon? I don't think Tsuji will be ready until 2020.
Where did you even read such a thing?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

I dont want them to go bankrupt, I'd rather have any and all options to solve hair loss. The problem is all these delays... We needed something yesterday. It's just hilarious seeing the holy grail potentially make it to market before inferior solutions that have been in the works for years already.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want them to go bankrupt, I'd rather have any and all options to solve hair loss. The problem is all these delays... We needed something yesterday. It's just hilarious seeing the holy grail potentially make it to market before inferior solutions that have been in the works for years already.
Yeah you are right, I'm just pissed that these lotion/whatever guys can't get it ready before the holy grail comes out as you said. Sounds ridiculous if you look it that way.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but what?!?

I just said that the other bullshit companies should close once Tsuji is out, where did I even mention that he will be out anytime soon? I don't think Tsuji will be ready until 2020.
Where did you even read such a thing?
It's not 2019. Therefore, we don't know whether Organ Germ Technology works on people or not.
2020 is the quickest timeline possible. We aren't guaranteed yet that it will be met, though.
Consequently, it's pointless to mock others for setting later than 2020 timelines.
Klar?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So many people pinning their hopes for products arriving sometime in the future, only setting themselves up for disappointment.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not 2019. Therefore, we don't know whether Organ Germ Technology works on people or not.
2020 is the quickest timeline possible. We aren't guaranteed yet that it will be met, though.
Consequently, it's pointless to mock others for setting later than 2020 timelines.
Klar?
Can the other ones guarantee that they will be ready by 2020 or later? Look at histogen, now follica, brotzu etc.
İF Tsuji would be available before the other treatments it would be in my point of view quite disappointing for the other companies
Stem cell technology and cloning is far superior to anything that the other ones could maybe release and a best case scenario of 8-12% regrowth is nothing compared to unlimited donor supply.

So yes, the other ones suck pretty much and we ain't sure if they ever will release something useful, just like Tsuji but he didn't delay anything until now...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hasn't it been said that CB is going to be weaker than RU?

I won't even be waiting for this, if that's the case. I'm using RU and it is meager at best.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Tsuji...
Stem cell technology and cloning is far superior to anything that the other ones could maybe release and a best case scenario of 8-12% regrowth is nothing compared to unlimited donor supply...

Yep. Holy Grail. Game over, brown exhaust.