Small Thin Hairs In Hairline That Stopped Growing

Naos

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have the V-shaped norwood 2 kind of hairline, so it's not that terrible. The thing I noticed was that while those parts look completely bald from afar, if I look really close, there's very tiny thin hairs that seems to refuse to grow. It probably would fill up my hairline if those actually did. But alas, they do not. Is there any reason for this, and is there anyway to make it grow? Because it appears the hairs aren't actually fully gone yet. It's as if these parts were shaved down, and just never grew again.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This doesnt go for everyone, but even some non-balding men have those mini hairs at the hairlines. It could be that you are receding or it could actually be a normal thing. Try massaging those areas, maybe use minoxidil.

Naos

My Regimen
Reaction score
This doesnt go for everyone, but even some non-balding men have those mini hairs at the hairlines. It could be that you are receding or it could actually be a normal thing. Try massaging those areas, maybe use minoxidil.

I don't think it's normal. There used to be filled hair there. But I could try that, thank you.