Sleeplessness with Propecia?

tmartin92

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm a newbie to these discussions. I just started using Propecia a few days ago and haven't been able to sleep. Has anyone experienced this?

G

Never heard of that. I used it for about 7 months. Sleep was never a problem.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
nope....It's probably not rerlated to finasteride

Titan

Reaction score
perhaps you're a little worried about the side effects which is causing the sleeplessness??? I dunno, I just know when I started using the sh*t I was so worried about the extreme side effects that you learn about from reading bad internet sites and nasty forum threads that I had a little trouble sleeping. Then I realised that you have to be extremely unlucky to endure any sides at all - the major ones even more so, and got on with it.
No troubles now, and no actual sides either.

zroca

Reaction score
tmartin92 said:
Hey folks,

I'm a newbie to these discussions. I just started using Propecia a few days ago and haven't been able to sleep. Has anyone experienced this?

When I first started propecia the same thing happen to me for about the first two weeks, I coudln't get to sleep till like 4 or 5 in the morning, and I would only get about 5-7 hours a sleep a day. That doesn't happen anymore though I get some pretty good sleep now about 8-10 hours a day. I do think it was just a mental thing though becuase when I would stay up that late I would just be going through old threads on this forum just reading all night..... Your a newbie and more than likely your just losing sleep becuase of your hair loss, your on your treatments, theres really nothing else you can do, but just wait to see if your treatments work don't worry about it so much and don't visit this forum everyday becuase all its going to do is make you lose more sleep.
Zroca

tmartin92

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. I never thought it could be own anxiety keeping me up, but it makes sense.