Sleeping with a Hair Replacement System..

Smartone84

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's routine is. Silk/satin pillowcases or bust? Anyone ever have any problems with movement or lifts in the morning?

I love my cotton pillowcases but I know that's really not suggested.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sleep on 400 tc cotton sheets from Costco and have never had a problem. I also don't tell my clients to get special pillowcases, and they don't report problems after waking up either.

A properly attached hair system won't move during sleep. A well-made hair system won't shed at night, either.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased a silk/satin pillowcase off of Ebay. I highly recommend. Even if you don't wear a hair system, those silk cases are so cool during the night.

Smartone84

Established Member
Reaction score
I purchased a silk/satin pillowcase off of Ebay. I highly recommend. Even if you don't wear a hair system, those silk cases are so cool during the night.
To each his own. I personally love my cottons. Had satin once years ago. They feel nice, but just not as comfy imo

I sleep on 400 tc cotton sheets from Costco and have never had a problem. I also don't tell my clients to get special pillowcases, and they don't report problems after waking up either.

A properly attached hair system won't move during sleep. A well-made hair system won't shed at night, either.
Just curious how long is your hair? I've been told that if the system is very short you can get away with cotton though its still not recommended .

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
To each his own. I personally love my cottons. Had satin once years ago. They feel nice, but just not as comfy imo

Just curious how long is your hair? I've been told that if the system is very short you can get away with cotton though its still not recommended .
I had 14" long hair, and 2-3" short hair... no diference.