sleeping late leads to balding? (18 year old asian balding?)

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think being born a man with all those fun male hormones is really what makes you bald because they dont seem to be very fond of hair

Keystone

Reaction score
I think being born a man with all those fun male hormones is really what makes you bald because they dont seem to be very fond of hair

dude you should see when women lose hair. Its even worse. Doesn't start from one part or the other. Rather it just sheds from everywhere :O

DENI3D

Established Member
Reaction score

But apparently it seems to love hair everywhere else lol. Not quite sure how that works :unsure:

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
could honestly be a 'mature hairline', ur hairline is still pretty straight and doesn't show signs of pulling back very far from the middle. See a derm, trust me if it is male pattern baldness it ain't bad at all

blackg

Reaction score
It's a shame people like your father actually have the right to vote.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Wtf is up with the people in this topic saying he's far along in balding?

NO.

He is a NW0. A NW1 at MOST. He has a big forehead like a lot of guys do. Yes, I agree he should start treatment, but he is NOT anywhere even close to NW2.

Jesus.

And yeah OP, your dad is a f*cking d!ck.

JoseSmith

Reaction score
Certainly not. Only if the reason for sleeping in too late is emotional, depression, anxiety, etc.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wtf is up with the people in this topic saying he's far along in balding?

NO.

He is a NW0. A NW1 at MOST. He has a big forehead like a lot of guys do. Yes, I agree he should start treatment, but he is NOT anywhere even close to NW2.

Jesus.

And yeah OP, your dad is a f*cking d!ck.

took the words out my mouth, the hair quality around the hairline looks fine, I really can't see miniaturization. Its entirely possible you arnt even receding.