Sleep

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
Do any of you finasteride users tend to sleep a whole lot more? I can easily sleep 10+ hours. Today I had a solid 10 hours of sleep and I took an hour nap at 4:00. It could be something else. Maybe I need to get off my lazy ***. anyways just curious.

chewbacca

Reaction score
i wish. its midnight and i have to wake up in 5 hours. my sleep patterns have not changed for better or for worse. you're just sleeping better knowing that you're doing something about your hair loss. :)

Norwood2.5

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine has changed, but I don't know if it is from the minoxidil or the finasteride, guessing the minoxidil as I have the impression my heartbeat has changed a bit and less oxygen might trigger you to wake up. I end up waking up two-three hours earlier than I usually do and have a bit of trouble falling asleep again then.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
the first month on finasteride i felt like death if id idnt get at least 9 hours now its a little better....but i also account to the fact that im lifting again and going quite heavy so i dunno

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am aware of no difference between my sleeping patters between finasteride and no finasteride.