Sleep Deprivation

relap5

Reaction score
I really think this thinning is due to my sleep Deprivation been with it since i was in grade 5, I never want to sleep and it's not my parents didn't care they told me about it but I still kept on it. I'm planning to sleep normaly.

Both father and mother side has no bald guys. Only my father tho. My older brothers arer not bald neither they have thick hair and aged 25-30

Do you think it's about Sleep Deprivation?
Any advice to promote fast regrowth?

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would see doctor personally because we are only able to give you our opinions, your hairloss may be down lack of sleep and stress caused by it, but it's most likely male pattern baldness.
Try tracing your family back further to see if it's present because I thought no one had it in my family, but my great great grandad was bald.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never looked into, but chances are if your balding in male pattern baldness zones its probably male pattern baldness.

bobomastoras

Reaction score
As TD500 said if you are balding in a male pattern baldness pattern then its probably male pattern baldness.

Maybe you are in the denial phase ,where you don't want to believe you are balding and you blame bad diet or poor sleep,its better to move to the next phase quickly and visit a doctor to examine you ,don't wait some months in the hope that they will get better cause you will loose ground.

I say the above with the idea that your hairloss is visible(even only to you) and you are not a nw0 as many people posting and crying about loosing 5 hairs a day.