SkylineGTR's Story - (Year Update p8)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
hard to say. I mean when i cut down my dose i was still blocking more then taking finasteride daily and fell back to a certain point so I don't think finasteride would of helped me as much as dutas does.

As far as the DNC... I have always used DNC before bed and foam during the day after my shower so i cant say which is better. But all the recent studies and findings show all the extra stuff in DNC does indeed help.

good info, I am actually thinking of giving DNC a try.

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
in light of the new shampoo retards i thought id post another update... only been a little over a month since my last full update but here ya go.

The back is filling in EXCELLENT. The front is coming along also. The left side is filling in faster then my right and my hairline IS coming back.

Thanks to the big 3. NOT the crazy don't use shampoo theory.

where do u apply the foam?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
mbehr22 said:
SkylineGTR said:
in light of the new shampoo retards i thought id post another update... only been a little over a month since my last full update but here ya go.

The back is filling in EXCELLENT. The front is coming along also. The left side is filling in faster then my right and my hairline IS coming back.

Thanks to the big 3. NOT the crazy don't use shampoo theory.

where do u apply the foam?

I think he applied it all over the top of his head.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
lol where needed.

Basically everywhere but the sides and back.

thats exactly what I do.

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
what do u do once the hair comes back like his did? how can u ensure the foam is applied to the scalp?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
just use your finger tips to push the foam onto your scalp.

whats so hard about that?

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

SkylineGTR said:
lol where needed.

How much foam do you use per application? I've got quite a lot of area to cover, like yourself but also some on the back too.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: SkylineGTR's story - (NEW MOVIE) UPDATE 4-1-07 page 4

My word. Thats a fantastic amount of regrowth!

I'm thinking of switching to foam from liquid now!

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Re:

easynow said:
SkylineGTR said:
lol where needed.

How much foam do you use per application? I've got quite a lot of area to cover, like yourself but also some on the back too.

Pretty much however much I need. A good squirt on the front where its the baldest. Then dabs in the rear. But I do try to cover the entire area. Kinda like that video the admin posted before ....
[youtube:aea72]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpgEiB16EUc[/youtube:aea72]

Part and squirt :whistle:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: SkylineGTR's story - (NEW MOVIE) UPDATE 4-1-07 page 4

lol

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: SkylineGTR's story - (34 NEW MOVIE)

where is the movie?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score

a few pages back.. nothing new to report as of now.. ill do a year update my next update in November. But someone did change my title or something? cuz it wasn't that before. Might of been truncated or something with the forum switch.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

did your hair improve over the past couple months?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score

from when i switched my dosage and had a shed? yes. It's not how it was when i was at my best before but its getting back up there. I'd say I'm just a little under the pics I posted in march. But still 150% better then when i started. So I'm still happy.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

SkylineGTR said:
from when i switched my dosage and had a shed? yes. It's not how it was when i was at my best before but its getting back up there. I'd say I'm just a little under the pics I posted in march. But still 150% better then when i started. So I'm still happy.

good to know that, hope it gets better and better!

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: SkylineGTR's story - (Year Update)

Nov 06

Nov 07

Well decided to do my year a little early. I just got a haircut 2 days ago so its REALLY short compared to the other pictures I've posted so you can see a little better where I'm at. After that shed I went back to dutasteride daily and it's slowly been improving (and still is) since. But I did think about it and at the lower dutasteride doses there was a lower overall hair count and I didn't take that into consideration when I decided to cut my dosage. So retarded move on my part but oh well live and learn.

Couple of updates;
Stopped the DNC - money reasons. Just foam now.
Stopped the MSM - Gave me painful gas in my stomach. I thought it was other things but once i stopped the MSM it went away.
Taking a new suppliment for libido -
Working out every other day - Running 2-3miles .... various dumbell exercises. Not going all out for crazy bodybuilding just keeping a regular exercise routine going for overall health.

I'm probably not gaining as fast as my initial success because my body is used to everything now and not shocked like before so the process is gradual now. But is has been getting better still so I hope to be back at my peak by the same time next year(april/may).

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good goin man, interesting to see how the dosage change had a tangible effect on the hair. Anyway keep us updated and hopefully you'll be back to where you were at your best, you're still way up on baseline though.
cheers