Skipping On Shampoo & Using Conditioner Only.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find my hair system hasn't ever lived long enough to have issues with the base or shedding. The colour just fades too much before that.

I wear a hat outside and that helps. I shampoo once a week at most.

I see lord hair do synthetic hair and I'm going to try that next time. I can't imagine being able to wash it so much more often and just not have these colour issues.

A cap outside and no cap inside is a fine compromise for me. It's a better option than being bald and it's perfectly socially acceptable to do that. But I do go for an untidy livdd in look. Taking my cap off is no huge issue.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find my hair system hasn't ever lived long enough to have issues with the base or shedding. The colour just fades too much before that.

I wear a hat outside and that helps. I shampoo once a week at most.

I see lord hair do synthetic hair and I'm going to try that next time. I can't imagine being able to wash it so much more often and just not have these colour issues.

A cap outside and no cap inside is a fine compromise for me. It's a better option than being bald and it's perfectly socially acceptable to do that. But I do go for an untidy livdd in look. Taking my cap off is no huge issue.

if I have to go with a hat on outside then there is no point for me having a hair system to begin with, but that's just me.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the problem with having a hat outside? If you want that then UV protection and accepting you will have to replace sooner is your trade off.

Still.. Being bald is just too bad for most people. I'd wear no hat outside of there was a reason. But otherwise hat it is

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the problem with having a hat outside? If you want that then UV protection and accepting you will have to replace sooner is your trade off.

Still.. Being bald is just too bad for most people. I'd wear no hat outside of there was a reason. But otherwise hat it is

because the whole point of a hair system is that you don't have to wear hats hiding your bald head. or so I thought.

how often do you have to replace a hair system on average? and to how often does it gets reduced to if you go under the sun without a hair and without UV protection?