Six months...big 3..pics

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I've made it six months. I've kept up with my photos and if you care to click on the link below...I've made some progress. Things have slowed down (the growth) quite a bit over the last 3 months compared to the first. I may just be too far gone to really see a huge difference...although I would say the progress I've made so far is what I would call "cosmetically" appealing. Anyway, I still am having the sides from the finasteride, but nothing major. My temples only show tiny, fine, and basically invisible growth. I wonder if Dr. Lee's 15% is in order? I refuse to give up.
Shiney.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good Progress

Hey Bro,

From what I see it looks like you have made some good progress. I wouldnt be surprised if at the year mark you will even be happier with your progress. Good luck and keep up the fight!

Take Care,
Tony

incognito

Reaction score
Looks good!

Thanks for the update Shiney. Considering you were far along in your hair loss, I would say that the progress you have made is pretty good. Keep the positive attitude and positive results will come. I think your one year photos will be even better.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, you have some extensive loss, but i'll be damned, that's some decent progress. hope the best for you!

hopewas

Reaction score
i really don't mean to sound like a prick or anything, but if you lost that much hair and it's that noticible, you should just shave it all. i would. the second my hairloss is noticible i'm shaving it. if you try to fool yourself by clinging to what you have left, you'll be known to others as the guy that's losing his hair. thankfully i can still conceal it. no one i know has a clue

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
hopewas said:
if you try to fool yourself by clinging to what you have left, you'll be known to others as the guy that's losing his hair.

Bald guy or the guy that's losing his hair. What's the real difference. Anyway, it's not about what the other people think . It's what makes you feel good inside. I honestly doubt that most people are that shallow. Before I started losing my hair I never noticed anyone's hairloss.

BHD

morphuesX

Reaction score
LOL hopewas,incognito guys whats with ur avatars??!!..i cant open this site at work anymore!! :shock:

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
shineydome, you have definitely regrown some hair.

Just a friendly comment though, if I were you, I would just shave my head and move forward from there. It will really clean up your apperance and give you a better look, IMO. Just trying to give you some constructive criticism as I would like from others in the same boat.