Situation - Don't Know What To Do!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
from the sound of it you stress a lot about your hair ,you really should shave it if you have the bottle to do it,dont worry about people thinking you want a fight,SO MANY men shave their heads now and 99% of them aint hooligans

are you on meds at all?

if you d oshave it it sounds like youll be a lot happier and a happy face doesnt say 'im out for a fight' :)

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Balding Scotsman said:
I don't take meds, I'm unhealthy as it is without taking them. I don't intend to take any, its a bit late any way.

I really do want to shave it all off just to put a end to it, but I really have very dark hair, is there any way you can lighten your roots so it blends in with my scalp? Thank you.

hmm,well id suggest dyeing it a lighter colour and maybe get a tan? if you could match up a dye with a tan then it really shouldnt be very noticeable :)

so many users on here have shaved it off and nearly all talk of the relief it brings,not having to worry about their hair at all anymore,good luck :)

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i dont think youll regret it at all.

yea the tan could be difficult but maybe try a fake tan,not slap it on so you look like youve been tangoed but just create a slight colour

roll on 2008 :)

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Balding Scotsman said:
Just back from the barbers.

Number one sides and back and number two on top. I suit a shaved head, still have the Zinedine Zidane though, but much tidier.

Now to the change, people are going to wonder why I suddenly lost my hair, will have to be strong, starting with New Years party tonight.

Anyone recommend any brands for hair colouring? I still want to blend in my baldness with the rest of my hair by making my hair lighter.

I am just curious about the reaction you have had so far? What did people say and what was your response?

thanks

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Balding Scotsman said:
a friend of a friend said a really hurtful comment, something along the lines of "usually when people go bald very young they turn out to be paedo's". I hit him, had a few drinks on me.

quite possibly the most childish comment ive heard in a longtime,is this guy all there in the head? sounds like he has issues!

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Balding Scotsman said:
Erm, New Year was okay, but since that, a friend of a friend said a really hurtful comment, something along the lines of "usually when people go bald very young they turn out to be paedo's". I hit him, had a few drinks on me.

Its a hard life, I'm trying to move on but keep getting kicked back down the drain, getting really depressed.

Christ, there was me thinking the worst anyone could say about me was that I am balding. I wonder how deep these attempted stereotypes go culturally.

You did right to thump him. :agree:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Should have said I cant be a peado if I'm banging your mum can I? :whistle:
Hope the f****r develops a chronic fear of bald men after that.