Sinus Problems From Cb-03-01/ Breezula?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Dunno, as much I know it is planned for quite some time to create some shop where outsiders can participate in our group buys to get prices lower and help to get ppl safe tested stuff instead of Chinese bunk. Not sure how that's going though.

Not gonna lie, that would be pretty awesome and you could make some $$ yourself off it I'm sure. Just to get around the headache of things for others.

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
Explains everything.

So what the hell did I get? Lol. Isn’t there some sort of standard thing they give out to people when they’re fooling them? Finasteride powder? Has anyone ever gotten something from Kane (for example CB), tested it, and found out that it was something else?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what the hell did I get? Lol. Isn’t there some sort of standard thing they give out to people when they’re fooling them? Finasteride powder? Has anyone ever gotten something from Kane (for example CB), tested it, and found out that it was something else?
Kane has actually been pretty reliable

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Reliable table salt supplier with a x% chance of letting you visit ER.

No srsly, we talk about a chinese with a criminal record who buys on bulk random chemicals at the cheapest price to resell them to white, despaired morons who never learn. His stuff got trillion times tests for low purity. Back in the days, ppl got kane CB tested on private forums; the labs guess: At best a poor attempt. We got literally someone on our forums who joint cause kanes stuff made him visit ER. PPL keep having side effects with kanes versions, while we never have issues neither had ppl in the original seti trial. I doubt kane himself even knows what he is sending out. He has a lot of resuppliers also like anageninc, groupbuyeu with swooping and his old gang which used to talk and do all kind of bs (pge2 was carcinogen till kane started selling it himself; sending ppl into our forum sabotaging gbs...); and nowadays I hear from time of time of them having issues when RU quality dropped when someone actually got it tested, then the blaming each other game starts...

There are enough nootropic blogger who disappared, and when look srsly, you find a fb post of their family mentioning death by undiagnosed brain tumour. And he tried all kind of sh*t from random websites which produce in china obv.

This is not candy. Even if you dont die instantly, it may have various forms of negatively impacting your life.

Chinese labs being unregulated is bless and curse at the same time. If you buy in groups, get every batch tested etc, it is definitely a plus. But ppl here on HairLossTalk.com srsly order regularly sh*t, take tm30089 or seti for example. Guy had brown dirt powder in his bag, still used it "oh it doesnt work, f*** it". Guy finds hairs in his seti, "still gonna use it". This is definitely not how to do it.

Again, you can order from whereever you want. But go in groups, get it tested. Force them to either stop scamming or drop out of the game. And check on googlemaps etc how their apparent lab looks like. Not rarely alibaba labs are just containers at outskirts of the city barely able to produce even salts properly.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reliable table salt supplier with a x% chance of letting you visit ER.

No srsly, we talk about a chinese with a criminal record who buys on bulk random chemicals at the cheapest price to resell them to white, despaired morons who never learn. His stuff got trillion times tests for low purity. Back in the days, ppl got kane CB tested on private forums; the labs guess: At best a poor attempt. We got literally someone on our forums who joint cause kanes stuff made him visit ER. PPL keep having side effects with kanes versions, while we never have issues neither had ppl in the original seti trial. I doubt kane himself even knows what he is sending out. He has a lot of resuppliers also like anageninc, groupbuyeu with swooping and his old gang which used to talk and do all kind of bs (pge2 was carcinogen till kane started selling it himself; sending ppl into our forum sabotaging gbs...); and nowadays I hear from time of time of them having issues when RU quality dropped when someone actually got it tested, then the blaming each other game starts...

There are enough nootropic blogger who disappared, and when look srsly, you find a fb post of their family mentioning death by undiagnosed brain tumour. And he tried all kind of sh*t from random websites which produce in china obv.

This is not candy. Even if you dont die instantly, it may have various forms of negatively impacting your life.

Chinese labs being unregulated is bless and curse at the same time. If you buy in groups, get every batch tested etc, it is definitely a plus. But ppl here on HairLossTalk.com srsly order regularly sh*t, take tm30089 or seti for example. Guy had brown dirt powder in his bag, still used it "oh it doesnt work, f*** it". Guy finds hairs in his seti, "still gonna use it". This is definitely not how to do it.

Again, you can order from whereever you want. But go in groups, get it tested. Force them to either stop scamming or drop out of the game. And check on googlemaps etc how their apparent lab looks like. Not rarely alibaba labs are just containers at outskirts of the city barely able to produce even salts properly.
are you by any chance buying from the private forum ?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh he is promoting private forum's 120$/g cb , and the vehicle that they wont even say what it is even if you buy it lmao . yea i know mate chinese cb gonna kill us !

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said get your sh*t tested regardless of what supplier. You get what you pay for, cheapskates getting weeded out by natural selection is nothing I care too much about anyways.

I am not promoting anything. I was asked what is used in our forum, so I answered it. I responded upon op blaming cb to induce sides while he never even bothered to confirm what he is putting on his head.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I said get your sh*t tested regardless of what supplier. You get what you pay for, cheapskates getting weeded out by natural selection is nothing I care too much about anyways.

I am not promoting anything. I was asked what is used in our forum, so I answered it. I responded upon op blaming cb to induce sides while he never even bothered to confirm what he is putting on his head.

With all due respect man, for real, respect... not trying to sound like an a**h**, just being objective.

I think it's cool of you to come on here and warn people, just so they know what they should be careful about. That's good looking out.

At the same time, we're all plagued by hairloss, that's why we're all here. I understand the complexities of group buys and how things can be a pain in the *** and wanting to be somewhat exclusive in this. It makes total sense. With that said, if you guys have a provider of CB, that's trustworthy and pure and reliable and even a vehicle on top that's proven... I honestly don't get why you wouldn't want to coordinate some sort of situation to which this person could make more money from other people suffering from your same problem. Maybe even take a finders fee. Make some money. People like us would buy from this supplier - however coordinated - and your group could take a cut. That's how I'd do it personally. For all the work and effort you guys would have had to put in for a vehicle and finding a producer of CB.

You're quite literally coming on to this forum to warn people about these chinese players, which shows you care at least THAT much to help your fellow hairloss sufferers... it just seems odd you guys wouldn't or couldn't be arsed to do something like that.

So, it kind of comes across like you're just coming on here to brag without providing any real solutions. I can see why people would get upset, can't you?

That's sort of why people respect and look up to El Duterino, hellouser and desmond etc. Just makes sense to want to help out your fellow guys in a situation where we're all logging in to discuss solutions to our common problem.

Idk man, makes sense to me.

But maybe it's a pain in the dick to do something like that and you really don't give a f*** because you got yours. In which case - why bother posting on here haha?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

well you were shitting on kane , but do you have any proof he is selling fake sh*t ?
Something like a chemical analysis of his samples