Simps Will Ruin Dating For Everyone In 5 Years

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re not born with alpha physical traits then what other choice do you have

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
How about dealing with that fact in a dignified way instead of being a slave to pussy without getting anything in return...
You're suggesting being a quiet incel. Why is that necessarily better than this slave stuff? "Judge not, that ye be not judged.". "Simps" are not ruining anything because they are completely powerless to affect the 'dating market'.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're suggesting being a quiet incel. Why is that necessarily better than this slave stuff? "Judge not, that ye be not judged.". "Simps" are not ruining anything because they are completely powerless to affect the 'dating market'.
Better being a quiet incel than a paypig incel who ruins the character of a woman aka a simp. Concentrate on your hobbies and spiritual growth. More often than not women will be more interested you that way anyhow. But the important thing is, that this doesn't really matter.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Better being a quiet incel than a paypig incel who ruins the character of a woman aka a simp. Concentrate on your hobbies and spiritual growth. More often than not women will be more interested you that way anyhow. But the important thing is, that this doesn't really matter.
No I still disagree. No simp ruins the character of a woman. The people who can ruin the character of a woman are the people who are actually important to her in her life. Let people do what they want, spend their money the way that they want, and don't judge them for it, I say. Simps, incels, colored pill proponents... are our friends and brothers.