Simon Cowell

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I dunno if this has ever been brought up, but I was flipping channels and american idol was on.. and his hair looks .. well, not good. Something seems strange about it... hairclub perhaps?

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair Club will by my god in 10 years from this point. No really, screw Islam.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
His hair has the consistency a garden brush, there's something not right there..an X-Factor to it if you will.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some people are just born with different hair. Fortuenatly for him he was able to keep his hair well into whatever age he is now. Though, it does look like he's had some help keeping it.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it is strange tho i think its real. Though i seen a clip of him from few years ago and he has thinned. Even if you look at him now his hair is not as dark and fringe is bit see through. but hey its age. He will never be bald.

Petchsky

Reaction score
His hair always looks the same and I've seen him on a jet ski on tv, he didn't seem to bothered by the wind.

A guy as arrogant as him and in the public eye would have been found out by now imo.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Meh, I say why be arrogant in the first place. The next day you could have half your face broken in a car accident and be on a wheelchair the rest of your life. Kinda puts diffuse NW2 into perspective.

barcafan

Reaction score
Vigaku said:
Meh, I say why be arrogant in the first place. The next day you could have half your face broken in a car accident and be on a wheelchair the rest of your life. Kinda puts diffuse NW2 into perspective.

Thats exactly it. No matter how cocky or arrogant you are, always remember everything can be taken away from you at any time.

ali777

Reaction score
I definitely agree with the previous comments. His hair is weird, it just doesn't look natural. He should change his hairstyle and try something different.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Vigaku said:

Thats exactly it. No matter how cocky or arrogant you are, always remember everything can be taken away from you at any time.
Indeed. Likewise, you could have a full head of hair the following year due to a breaking discovery.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Means crap. My father has a full head of hair at 60 yet I'm worse at 20. Fail.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm 30 and my father is in his mid 50s, and while there is some thinning, my dad's hair looks way better than mine (and I don't he's using any hair loss treatments or cover-ups).