Silax Hair Building Fibers Thoughts?

SilantKiller

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered their starter kit, not expecting anything good.

It arrived in 3 days :O

I'm honestly blown away by the results... can you guys tell that ive used hair fibers?

Attachments

• IMG_1086.png
    IMG_1086.png
    353 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1087.png
    IMG_1087.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 132

CuriousGeorge

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also start seeing their ads pop up every now and then, they seem to be a new brand.

I've been using Toppik for a few months now and sometimes they fall out and the fibers seem to stick together almost like a "fur ball".

Definitely will try Silax too

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also start seeing their ads pop up every now and then, they seem to be a new brand.

I've been using Toppik for a few months now and sometimes they fall out and the fibers seem to stick together almost like a "fur ball".

Definitely will try Silax too
Like this thread

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score

SilantKiller

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same as toppik. Works wonders but you need hair
I haven't used toppik before but in my situation I think silax is perfect. I'm not losing that much hair that i'm going bald (hopefully i don't), but this is a good method to use as a "cover up". I've had a really bad experience due to drugs and their side effects so I try to stay as far away as possible.
My whole family is in awe of the results haha I'm probably going to get my dad a bottle for christmas :p

Conclusion: Fibers are perfect for my current situation.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't used toppik before but in my situation I think silax is perfect. I'm not losing that much hair that i'm going bald (hopefully i don't), but this is a good method to use as a "cover up". I've had a really bad experience due to drugs and their side effects so I try to stay as far away as possible.
My whole family is in awe of the results haha I'm probably going to get my dad a bottle for christmas :p

Conclusion: Fibers are perfect for my current situation.
Conclusion: it's so obvious that this SilantKiller person is working for the company.

Also, enough of this "hair fibers" sh*t. Concealers are not a treatment so they won't stop you from balding. If you are in your 20s and losing hair, your best bet is to try topical minoxidil (no side effects) and finasteride (most people don't have any side effects at all, so at least give it a try).

A good concealer may make sense if you had a hair transplant in a previously totally bald area and want to give an illusion of a better density on some occasions. But that's it.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Papering over the cracks.. plus it’s bad for your scalp, can cause infections if you are microneedling