Significant Hairline/temple Regrowth On Finasteride Only

Rmrthy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any results?
I have been just over a week on it now...so will let you know in few weeks/months but I do see some hair strands peeking out...I hope its not my imagination and its true...but I guess its too early to say anything....need to keep my patience ;)

Hbar138

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been just over a week on it now...so will let you know in few weeks/months but I do see some hair strands peeking out...I hope its not my imagination and its true...but I guess its too early to say anything....need to keep my patience ;)

How old are you?
Don't check the mirror everyday lol, force yourself to look like every other week. Trust me, you don't want to get to absorbed into it

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have almost the same recession but finasteride hates me. Just trying something else out but tempted to try (maybe a 05mg dose) of finasteride if I don't respond to that. You're definitely lucky to tolerate it. I think I was on 1.25mg and had to quit. Take some pics as you go along, see how it progresses.

Langsverd

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently reached the 8 month mark taking finasteride 1mg daily. I have not used any topicals at all, just one finasteride pill every morning. Most of the hairloss was in my temples and hairline.

I'm posting this because I want people to know that it IS possible to get not only Maintence, but regrowth as well. I know it is different for everyone but I definitely was a responder.

All over the internet, I mostly found that finasteride does absolutely nothing for the hairline or temples, and if you maintain even what you have, your lucky. I disagree with this, as there are mutlitudes of factors that will determine your success with the drug such as age and genetics.

In the side by side photo, the left was baseline and the right was around 8 months. The lighting was different because I was in two different locations. As you can see, I have regrown ALOT of what I have lost.

Btw: no side effects since taking

Best of luck to you all
Inspiring!

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your hairline shed make a perceivable difference? I mean, could someone else notice that or was it only perceivable to you?

Congratulations, that thread is pure joy. Looking forward to see your progress! Nothing in the hairloss world cheers me like temple regrowth!

SaturdayNightFright

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does your Dr. keep tabs on your PSA or do any blood work?

I'm going to talk to my dr in a couple of weeks about starting Propecia and am wondering if there are any tests to ask for as well to be safe.

name

My Regimen
Reaction score
when did your hair loss stop
i have been on finasteride for about 4 months now and i am still losing.........