Sides really going/gone

Spickle

Reaction score
I mentioned this in the first thread I made on here, but nobody seemed to give me an answer/advice, so thought I'd create a new thread focusing on this issue. My regime is below. I've seen zero success on it since I started. Nothing but accelerated loss all over and even losing the front since Jan.

Anyway, my sides have been really hit recently... really. It's quite clear I'm losing quite a lot there and I can see through to the scalp. Having read the forum I'm guessing this is definitely not normal. Now I'm not sure how long it's been happening and thus can't decide if it's linked to my finasteride or minoxidil. Any suggestions? Was thinking of reducing my min regime to one application a day. Obviously I should really visit a dermatologist too.

Just wondering if any experienced this and what they did about it.

fredmpb

Reaction score
i am in the same position as you . i started the big 3 on early feb and my hair loss has accelerated and with a bright light i can see the whole of my scalp.
i too , hope this is a sign that the big 3 is working . good luck mate

Spickle

Reaction score
Cheers mate. Same to you. I've been on the regime for quite a while (check out my link below) and just seen things getting worse... loads of "healthy" hairs falling out everyday in the shower. Will keep plodding on, but to be frank I've no real hope.