Sides - ilusions or reality -Analyze-

crossings

Reaction score
I toke it the 4'th dose 1mg proscar but I think I'am going to quit all of this cause I have a life infront , no need any gyno's remove treatment or brain problems after few moths,years of this. MAYBE IN 8 months hair start to grow but in the same time sides shows and its more complicated then because you're tempted to keep on finasteride'.... Also Proscar witch is 5mg ,can't be cut it perfectly in 5 and the dose is not equale every time and i think that ''small'' difference have a bad effect also. Propecia is mouch more expensive and for no reason but getting more money for the producer.
''Dealing with Side Effects'' page ,are more then double pages compare with SUCCES story's , and all that issues abaut possible sides effect that are clearly more...more ...then 2%.. can't be ignored.
Many of the comercials abaut propecia or minoxidil are made of bald people..., strange...why they not try this ''big3'' ? Cause they are realistic abaut the side effects.
I think we are here like in a big theatre , and we all act a scene and all the ''inventors'' if it can be called that way because i think that prostate problem peoples that were bold ,after taking PROSCAR they see some effects on theyr hair , regrowing some of it, after that they reduce the q'ty to 1mg to each pil ,to reduce the sides ,make it more expensive , and now they watch as here like we are mouses ..and take notes abaut the effect on as.
I think this is not some big discovery and we must wait for the hair clone or some other stuff .
Just a very few people have folow this treatment more time like 5-10 years , so we can see what sides are, because as we all know getting older makes our imun system and general health get wicker and this pils accelerate some proceses in our body's.
All this was only my opinion , we all have the choice , and nobody here is a real doctor to know exacly whats happent with as taking propecia and minoxidil,we are just making some internet search ,toke some graphs with effect ,read some abaut DHT...but thats not all abaut how propecia affect our testosterom hormon and general effect in our system . Medical research in every field is withaut a doubt very advanced in our century but lets be real , medicine are folow other paths to heal cancer and other diseas more important , not hair loss ...