Sideeffect Of Balding Might Be More Harmful Then Sideeffects Of finasteride

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree that it is worth it if you do not have side effects, but if you do have noticeable side effects then why continue. How is your relationship going to work out if you have ED and cannot sexually satisfy your partner?

what's the point in having a huge sex drive if you are unable to use it because no women want to have sex with you due to being BALD ?
no point having a 12" penis if no girls will ever see it.
I'd take a few inches penis length and trade it for a few inches head hair length.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the point in having a huge sex drive if you are unable to use it because no women want to have sex with you due to being BALD ?
no point having a 12" penis if no girls will ever see it.
I'd take a few inches penis length and trade it for a few inches head hair length.

Both things SUCK. A complete loss of sex drive makes you feel less human...incomplete like a lack of hair lol...

I can’t believe that this sh*t is the dilemma some of us are faced with. It’s like some incredibly sadistic god conceptualized that sh*t. I’d take breaking bones as a side effect no problem, but being LESS of a man...hell nah, you really can’t win with this sh*t in that case.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont even want to know how elevated my cortisol/stress lvl is compared to non balding people