Side Hair Issues And Feeling A Little Bit Exposed

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
Had my system for about 6 weeks now and it's starting to show signs of use. I battered the ever-loving *@&^£ out of it in the first couple of weeks, and I'm now getting paranoid.

The side hair has grown quite long and looks darker than the HS. I've got an appointment with Mens Hair 2 Go (the salon I got it from) in a couple of weeks. I'm just worried that when it's not brushed a certain way, it's visible to the naked eye.

Does anyone have any experience of anything like this? I'll get into a right state if I dye it, and I'm not going to risk cutting it myself!

nomreworries

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you possibly over analysing it? As is the case with hair loss, sometimes what we see isn't always what others do. I believe there are coloured conditioners which you can use to keep the colour in check if it's faded at all.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Find yourself a local barber/hairdresser who can cut your side/back hair for you. Be honest with them that you're wearing a system. My local guy charges £10 for a trim. It's the best thing I did and it means that I now only have to go to the hair systems salon when I fit a new system (every 6 months or so).

And why is your system looking battered after just 6 weeks?!